Inflatable Dildo

subgirlx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 17, 2013
EST, usa
'k so since a bunch of people have asked, I'm just gonna basically copy/paste the report I sent on the inflatable dildo. :)
TL;DR: the best

Alright so I seemed to have lost your message where you told me what to do with the dildo, so I don't know if there was anything I missed, but I did remember at least 3 minutes, pump, 3 minutes, pump, etc.

I'd meant to use it Thursday but it was such a long day that once I got some time to myself I was too tired to fully enjoy it like I wanted to. So waited until Friday and spent the day working myself waaay up all day. No edging or anything but lots of playing around and letting my imagination go wild, which is always fun 'cause then I feel read to do anything.
I started on 0 pumps, stuck on a chair (would have done floor but i wanted to have it go all the way in..), and it's a bit awkward to put in actually since, without air, it's really soft and squishy. Just the tip and base are solid. Regardless it was still good after what I'd been doing to myself all day.
After about 3 min I did the first pump and it was exactly what I had been wanting, such a great feeling (though it wasn't a big change, I loved the feeling of it expanding a bit inside me).
It started getting read fun though after the 2nd pump when it got harder (with more air in it) and had a decent thickness to it.
Around here I put my nipple clamps on for extra pleasure ;)
Once I did the 3 pump I could feel it really getting into stretching me and I had a lot of fun grinding my clit against the base/balls.
With the 4th pump it was starting to fill me up and I just had to stop for a minute, sinking deep down on it as I let myself adjust while rubbing my breasts and pulling/twisting the clamps. Then back to riding! Though by now I wasn't really looking at the clock for minutes, but AT LEAST three minutes no doubt.
The whole time I was slowly getting hotter and hotter, I just felt like my whole body was on fire, panting and gasping and moaning (and sooo glad one roommate was out and the other was sleeping/reading/whatever she was doing on the other side of the house), just couldn't help myself.
I had lost count though, so deflated the whole thing (very interesting feeling) and pumped right back up to count, which felt super good too, doing it quick like that.
Then one more, so 5, and I was in heaven seriously! Ugh I could have literally gone on FOREVER like that.
I tried to go up to 6 but it was a bit to stressful. Regardless since I decided I was gonna go back down to 5 anyway I tried a couple more pumps just to see how far it would go, but couldn't take it for more than a couple seconds so deflated and back up to 5! I still don't know how big it can actually get.
I dunno how long I was riding it, but I really was going at it, slamming it in and out all the way, grinding and wriggling around..
I did eventually have to stop though.. my legs got too tired and I was so out of breath. For a while I just sat on it, resting, before sliding the whole thing out of me and oohing and ahhing at the size. I measured later and it was 2.3in/5.8cm across (or if you're better with circumference.. 7.25in/18.5cm around) on the 5th pump.
Couldn't fit my hand around it! (though I do have small hands so I don't know if that counts for anything)
I didn't even both with an orgasm I was so satisfied (and tired) by then. If I had to guess.. 45-60min?
For the rest of the night I was up my pussy was sore. A nice good soreness, the memory of a good fucking.

Featured Threads

New Personals