Introduce Yourself

Qazaz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 9, 2009
Hi All,

I am Pete, 27/m/uk/london. I am on here to make friends and hopefully find a slave or two. Interested in chatting, general banter and enjoy reading the topics that are around.

It seems pretty quiet on here though but less childish than get dare. The kids these days - some of the stuff they expect people to do is a bit crazy!!!

Anyways I have plenty of experience and hope KT picks up in the future - I will contribute to the posts as and when there are some intelligent posts.

Arcus9mm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2009
Hello, I'm also new on here. Been into Dominance and Bondage for a while now. I'm here to learn more about the lifestyle, I'm interested in 24/7 M/s relationships. So far I've really enjoyed most of the perspectives and opinions I've seen of the people that have been living it for a while.

ATM

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 5, 2009
Hi everybody,

I’m a 25 year old male living in Europe. I have a very strong interest in self degradation and self humiliation. I’m looking to chat with intelligent people with similar interests or tops who would like to discuss it with me. I am ideally looking for a friend who I can discuss ideas with and who can offer suggestions to me.

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR: A master, a slave, a cam buddy, a fuck buddy, cybersex, real time meetings... please don’t waste my time, or yours.

Message me if interested, thanks for reading.

_bescumber

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 4, 2010
Hello everyone.

I'm a 20 year old male from North Carolina. I'm going to college studying English, particularly fiction writing. Before that I was an art major but unfortunately I lack the dedication to pursue that major. I still do art in my spare time though, of all kinds.

By day I'm a mild mannered college student with a bit of a twisted sense of humor, and behind closed doors I'm much more perverse than most of the people I associate myself with would believe.

My user name is just a word that I like, and also one of the meanest, most spiteful sounding words I can think of. It literally means to spray someone with shit. I always kind of thought it would make a good band name.

I actually both figuratively and literally just stumbled upon GetDare, and though I did like the idea behind the site, I felt that KinkTalk sounded much more promising.

One thing you will probably pick up about me very quickly is that I'm extremely open minded when it comes to sex. I'll likely try anything once. I'm also interested in all aspects of human sexuality, and though I'm not that well versed in the science of it, I still love to talk about it. I particularly enjoy sharing kinks about myself with other people.

Also, I listen to all kinds of Metal music, except for progressive metal because I find it to be boring and pretentious. Aside from metal, I love anything that has a good beat to it, and shows actual talent.

I love a good conversation, so if you are in need of someone to chat with, please message me.

fun facts: I enjoy watching documentaries, and have had several successful hookups from Craigslist.

Last edited:

sokkos

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2010
Hi people,

I'm Sokkos, I'm 26, a straight guy from Edinburgh in Scotland and I'm a used to be a bit of a sex addit.

But I never done bondage, slave/master etc but quite fancy it... just have a new girlfriend so I won't meet up with anyone. I'm just here for cheap thills and see what bondage and slave/master is all about.

The Laughing Fish

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 24, 2010
Hi everyone!

I'm another migrant from GetDare. I've long been a lurker on this site too, and today I saw a thread I wanted to reply to, so just signed up!

I'm 23 years old, and come from Glasgow, Scotland. Any relationships I've had in the past have been totally vanilla, but I've known for a long time that I'm a submissive, so would love to one day find myself in a relationship with a dominant woman who can help me explore that side of myself, as well as allowing me to share my fetishes and kinks.

As a result, much of the kinkier stuff I've done with others has been through truth or dare games - hence being drawn to getDare. But that kinda stuff I think is more for a teenage, high school/college crowd, so as I get older I'm looking for something a bit more substantial.

I'm on this site to talk to people with similar interests, share what experiences I have had while learning more from others. Maybe make a few friends along the way. :)

Last edited:

Adictive

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 26, 2010
Hello. New guy just wanted to say hi. I stumbled upon this site while checking an application on my droid.

Seems like a good place to get my questiones answered and to speak freely about topic i would usually Google with my fingers crossed.

slaveboy82

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 22, 2010
Hello everyone. I am a 27 year old male living in the US. I came across this site looking us s&m stuff on getdare. My fiance amd I are kinda new to doing the whole s&m thing but learning quickly. i love to design my own toys and equipment out of common stuff from any local hardware or retail store. if you have something you are trying to make pm me and i will help if i can. some of the things i have made are cat of 9 tails, chastity belt, locking cuffs, spreader bars, and many more ideas in the making.

sexonfire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 25, 2009
Hi, my name is Des, and I joined this a good while ago actually. I am a frequent user of GetDare, which I'm sure a lot of you know about, and thats how I came to find this site.
Well, i joined, and then didn't visit the site for a good long while, caught up in other things, and I think I may have just forgot about it :p But here I am now, and I look forward to getting to know everyone. :D
For a while now I ave been looking for an online Mistress, in fact I've been looking for well over a year, so one of my hopes is that KinkTalk will bring me closer to my online relationship with a Mistress.
So, I look forward to getting to know you guys, make me feel welcome now! ;)
Cheers guys, Des.

Leopard

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 24, 2010
Australia
lprd.tumblr.com
Hi everyone,

As with many people, I came here from getDare, looking for somewhere a bit more mature with more BDSM focused content. I'm not really a fan of the stricter scene protocols; playful suits me better. I also hate writing introduction posts.

femdom lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2010
me

so basically i'm 18 m uk and as my name suggests i am 100% slave/submissive (straight though so lads canback off). my biggest turn on is obviously femdom and cfnm, but im open to most things. i found this place off of getdare and i'm really new to the scene i only discovered my fetish a few months ago and although online relationships are great i would love to do something kinkier than standard sex in real life and i guess that's the ultimate goal :D

Poppy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 26, 2010
BC
Hello all,

I am a very happily married sub. My husband and I have been playing around with various aspects of BDSM for the past 10 years or so and are finally getting serious about our D/s relationship. Having the appropriate power dynamic in our relationship makes everything so much better, it's such a joy to know one's place and to have a Dom who knows what you need. I look forward to learning more here.

MasterJ

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2010
Like most members here, I am from GetDare and am currently browsing and learning more about BDSM as I go. If you're interested in learning more about me or to talk, feel free to send me a private message.

I am not good at introduction threads, so I apologize if this is too short/lacking information.

samsammy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 10, 2010
Hey

I'm from GD too. I'm looking for a switch relationship with a female aged 18-20, PM me.

Ch3rry B0mb

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
May 21, 2010
'Ello,

I kinda followed the getDare trend and decided to post my ad here and browse the site a bit. Have questions or just want to chat, feel free to shoot a PM my way.

<3
Cherry

jbarths

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 24, 2009
Hi all, my kink is self cum eating...

I love to watch myself cum everytime. If in my mouth, I play with it and watch in the mirror. I made at least 10 hours of video of my own cum eating - straight into my mouth, from a funnel, a tube, a shot glass, with a dildo in my ass and a self facial, out of hand, licked off mirrors, martini glasses, by request, etc. Do the math, that's a lot of my own cum I've eaten. Figure a cum shot every 2 minutes of tape. They were some great compilations. I shared a lot of the video with the girl at work who really got off on it, and she was amazed at the big cum shots I could get from edging. Unfortunately, I threw them out when we moved, or else I would post them. I'll get some up sometime. Eating my own cum is how I get off. Any comments? Requests?

shadowy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 29, 2010
Hey everyone,

I really hate doing these introductions. But well, almost 120 people did it before me, so can't stay behind now.
I'm a 29 year old guy from Belgium (Flemish part). Reason I signed up here is cause
a) I'm desperately in need of something to keep me busy so I don't completely lose my mind lol
b) the bdsm lifestyle intrigues me, I've been involved in it some time ago, I think 5 or 6 years. At the time I had to give it up together with a bunch of other stuff for various reasons.

I'm not looking or hoping to find a partner or dates or whatever. I just want to try and have fun.

GoogleMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2009
Hi I am GoogleMaster (obviously not my real name, but I love anonymity).

I am into kinky things, and not so much the BDSM per se. While I do like to be in control, mostly I am egotistic and like being served. I have fantasies about owning a harem or at least having concubines. Not mistresses, I don't like the idea of an affair, but rather actual 2nd class wives. I use pain to discipline, I don't get pleasure from hurting. I use discipline to correct behaviour that is incorrect and not as a means of itself.

I respect and love everyone's different kinks and am always happy to find validation about my fantasies.

I like to chat with intelligent people and like learning from more experienced Masters and Doms.

Featured Threads

New Personals