Introduce Yourself

kris

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 18, 2011
hi im an 18 year old male and i just kinda stumbled across this site and thought that it would be a good way to explore my submissive side

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012
New

Hey everyone!

I'm Sam. I'm a submissive. Currently owned in an online relationship. I got on here at my Master's direction to find things for Him to make me do if I am bad or He wants to use my suffering for His pleasure. I'm still pretty new to this life, but I love serving and pleasing Master.

Bigjosh6969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 30, 2012
Hey I'm new here too just looking to have fun and work on my likes and don't likes
I'm 23 m straight Australian and can't wait to have a chat and whatever els

Suzy

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 7, 2012
News Here

Hi all, just joined. Only into truth chat at moment until get better idea on what happens around here. Am Chinese, live in China, married to a western guy. Like to show-off sometimes LOL :p

affath

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2012
Lurked for a bit and decided to join (I've been looking for another forum to talk kink in for a while, and this seemed an appropriate place (I love the layout btw).

Straight 27/m/Australia, and always open to chat, advice, etc. Severe lack of experience in these matters, but that's kind of why I'm here (mainly the right circumstances haven't arisen and it's difficult to arrange things when you have a vision impairment and can't drive like myself).

Boredomdrivesme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 7, 2013
Hello!

Im new to the site, looking to discover some more about BDSM and other kinks. but yeah, i'll probably be quite active in certain places here, look forward to speaking to some of you :]

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
I am a very shy person.

053_1000.jpg

Jag

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 16, 2013
California
I'm Jag and I'm new to this site.

I've been interested in the BDSM/kink scene for as long as I can remember and actively involved for maybe 14 or 15 years. I'm experienced in quite a few kinky areas and always looking to explore and experiment with new ones. I'm mostly dominant but do enjoy switching sometimes. I've been involved in several D/s relationships both online and off.

Most of my likes and whatnot are in my sig. I'm open to almost anything. I've got some pics in my profile album.

swapnilgotra

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 16, 2013
India
CAM slut here

I am a CAM whore who loves to get humiliated, degraded on CAM. I am in to humiliation, anal play, CBT and sissification. Looking for dominant women and TS to use me.

swapnil.gotra@yahoo and skype.

livilou

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I'm livilou. I'm a 48 mom of 2 boys. Have been happily married for 28 years. I'm looking to learn more about kinks for us to try. Would like to find a friend to talk to but nothing sexual. I'm a firm believer in the vows I took.

2beingnaughty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 22, 2013
hi

A couple, both 24 new to the whole online profile thing and to getdare, we have a profile there listing our likes and dislikes as well as requesting dares
Thanks
Ponder

TinyC0ck

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 7, 2013
Hi my name is TinyC0ck, I'm 33/male/uk and as you probably guessed, I have a tiny cock!

Its about an inch and half soft and about 3 and half inch when hard, so its very small and pretty useless.

I love being humiliated and teased about how small my cock is, i crave the humiliation.

I also enjoy public nudity, especially if forced, cross dressing, pain and cock and ball torture.

My sex life is pretty non existant because of my tiny cock, my last actual fully naked sexual encounter with a girl was nearly 5 years ago. She said she didnt mind it being small but when we were naked, just as she touched my cock, i orgasmed and my cum just dribbled out a little. Pathetic!

Well thats me, hope to have lots of fun on this forum.

Toxxsick

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 6, 2013
Hello fellow pervs. 37yo bi male here. Into women mostly. Open to other guys too. Crossdressers and trannys. Love kinky role play. Very open with almost no taboos. I have kik. Same as my screen name.

Elena

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 30, 2013
Elena here. I haven't been on kink-related forums, just kept my tumblr, for a long time. But I figured I should get out and talk to people, feel a bit less alone in my fetish.

I'm into erotic hypnosis in general, I like strapons, bisexual, interested in pretty much everything. Back in university now. Doing okay. Looking for play partners, and a bit of variety in my online fun.

Dominant, playful, experienced and informed. Smart is sexy, simple enough. Hello everyone! I hope I can contribute to this community, and others like it.

jefuk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 30, 2013
Hey guys

26 year old male here from the UK. Mostly into the control thing through email/skype etc and have a few guys and gals who I do this with on a relaxed basis (i,e they want a dare or a task so I give them one).
Looking to see if anyone else would be interested in this so joined this site and am enjoying having a read and a look at you all,

Hope to hear from ya soon, Freddy ;)

TallDave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2014
Scotland
New and looking forward

New to this looking for ideas a decent conversation. 25 years old, I am straight so keep that in mind. Feel free to talk, pm or what ever your heart desires lol. Later people:D

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
I'm not exactly new but I've never seen this thread before.
Anyway I'm Vixen (Has nothing to do with Russ Meyer's movies lol).
I'm French and proud to be hehe.
I'm, er, a bit loony.
I'm a chocolate addict as well as lingerie addict. I love boots.
I love football (soccer).
I'm a sub who has a tendency to provoke a lot just so I can be punish.

Alexandra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 21, 2014
Hi, I'm Alexandra!
I'm new to kink talk and 18 years old from Canada! I have browsed other websites similar and have many accounts on others as well! I still am in my final year of highschool, and I've already been accepted to the univeristy of my choice for Psychology! I like to party, listen to music,read as write :)

Featured Threads

New Personals