Irritated......

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
I have an urge to vent. It is general in nature and not aimed at anyone in particular.

I have been searching for a third for about two years now. Over the last six months that search has evolved to become the search for a sub or even better a slave. I have not met with much success. There are limited options that I could find to approach those who might be interested. One did not pan out. Another just slowly lessened contact till it stopped all together.

The lack of good places to find people boggles the mind. But what irritates me are the two kinds of responses to personal that I usually get.

1 is a bot that is designed to seem like a real person sent it. It usually takes the first word of the posting title then finishes with the first sentence of the posting itself.

The fact that I can receive 20 in the span of a few hours frustrates me. I put the effort to place a posting and I am spammed by bots.

The other is even more annoying. I put in the postings that we do not want any males. And yet I get replys about it from men. It shows they don't read the actual posting since it specifies that no men are wanted.

To clarify yes I posted a personal on her that said looking for a male. No I am not I though it was set to female submissive.

However he people on kink actually read te personals unlike others.

I these things make me lose hope a but at finding her. There are not many publicly know bdsm places where I live and I hate the thought of traveling to Toronto unless it is a sure thing.

I hope that my luck will change on the matter.

LoveHurts

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2013
away from you
I know the frustration, Wolf. I hope you do find her, giving up just means you wont. I dont mean to sound all mushy, but hey I am anyway. Wish you all the best of luck with your search for a sub.

Featured Threads

New Personals