Is it possble to reach orgasm from pegging?

EyesWideOpen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2009
Something I have always been curious about is if it is possible to achieve orgasm from pegging. I've heard in stories of it happening but I am curious as to if it really occurs in the real world. The pain and location of the event would make me lean towards no.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
If anal sex is done right there should be no pain. Going slow and lots of lube is the way to go :D

I am guessing you are asking about a male orgasming from anal.....So yes it is possible for a guy to orgasm from anal sex. If the prostate gland is stimulated (hazelnut sized bit of squishy flesh about 2-3" inside the anal canal) correctly ejaculation can occur. This won't contain seaman as it is the fluid from when a guy ejaculates. The prostate gland is where ejaculation fluid is stored.

It is thought that having your prostate massaged has health benefits as it is thought to reduce the risk of prostate cancer etc. You can get special toys that stimulate it and I am told it can feel really good ;)

Hope that didn't sound too much like a science lesson but I thought it best to sound a bit intelligent :p

Reactions: Sebes

Sour Candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2009
she said pretty much everything worth saying.
i'd like to add on encouragement, is all.

anal sex shouldn't hurt at all, and it can be a great time, even if you're doing it alone. heh!

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
i dont know about pegging, but when I am strapped and giving anal, my partner does cummmmm and I mean hard. So it works for me.

Moneque

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 22, 2009
I can say I almost have. The pressure builds up so thick it feels like your head will explode and it only took one touch after that to make it happen. I think pegging should be foreplay. :eek:

Featured Threads

New Personals