DerbySubMale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2011
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Hi KinkTalk Community,

You know the very popular dare for female subs that involves a rope with knots evenly spaced every foot or so, that is tied between two objects (often door handles), at waist height, for the female sub to straddle, often with ankles hobbled underneath the rope, and then the female sub has to walk from end to end a number of times, usually with her hands tied behind her back ... well i was wondering, is there a male equivalent of this?

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
A couple of variations...

The closest I have seen for a guy both involve something like a TENS unit.

The first.

The first and simplest is to use the rope with knots on it just like the one for women, but you add a bare wire that is wrapped around the rope. This bare wire is attached to a tens unit with the other wire of the unit attached to the male someway.

Since it is wrapped, the guy will only occasionally come into contact with the wire. How much a shock he gets is up to the one in charge. OUCH. This will also force the guy to move over certain areas of the rope very quickly. Hehe... This is also a good self bondage method.

The second - this is the one I use and a favorite for my self bondage sessions.

A bare wire is run in one long loop between two points about thigh high. I usually make this loop about 20 feet long.. One side of the wire should be about 4 to 6 inches or so from the other. This wire is attached to one side of the TENS unit and the other side of the TENS should be attached to the guy.

The guy stands over the wires, straddling them. A weighted wire then hangs from the head of the cock down between the looped wire. Any side to side motion by the guy will cause the weighted wire to touch the other wire and the cock head will get a nasty shock. If set properly, this will cause the guy or cock to jerk which leads to more swaying with leads to more shocks... *evil*

Add a spreader bar, blindfold and hands locked behind the back with a key at the other end and this turns into an interesting straight obstacle course.

If interested, I may post pics from my next session.

Hope these help and would love to hear other variations....

Featured Threads

New Personals