Jenny Mason Enjoys Sex With Her Son

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
593_1000.jpg

"When my son became a teenager I noticed that he was sexually attracted to me. On his eighteenth birthday, I gave him what he has been wanting. I told him that he can fuck me, but just this one time. Afterwards, we will never discuss what we did and never do it again. Well, it's been over a year since then and he fucks me everyday, sometimes twice."

587_1000.jpg

"I feel guilty for my improper behavior and should stop, but I don't. Maybe it will lead to my son's future emotional and psychological problems, but I can't help myself. The erotic incestuous sensation of having his hard cock inside me is intoxicating and addictive. I just can't say no."

590_1000.jpg

"I especially like when he pulls my hair and starts fucking me faster and faster. Suddenly, he stops and ejaculates. When that happens, my whole body shudders from perverted incestuous pleasure. I know what I'm doing is wrong and should not be participating in this immoral behavior, but the next day we do it again."

592_1000.jpg

"About a month ago he decided to fuck me in the ass without consulting me first. It was painful and I screamed at him to stop, but he kept pushing his cock inside me. After my muscles relaxed it became very enjoyable. Now, he fucks me in the ass two or three times a week."

Featured Threads

New Personals