Kik Slave market

Daddysgoodgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 8, 2023
Kik-Stella4156
My name is Rayvn. I am a slave seeking an experienced dom. I prefer to call u daddy. I love praise. I’m not very open to anal but am okay with it as punishment. Above all I love being controlled. I want my dom in control of everything. how deep my toy goes in, how fast I use it, what setting it’s on, when i cum…EVERYTHING. If I disobey punish me. Something small for anal is good. Put clips on my nipples or pussy, make me use ice, get creative. Don’t add if you’re not experienced and not willing to train me. Am open to female mistress.

Slavethingy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 10, 2016
Hi, submissive male here 26yo.
I'm looking for either a Mistress, a trans female or an older male(50+) to serve.
Please shoot me a message if you're interested!
My kik is: slavethingy

gradyfux

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Sep 8, 2023
hello, i'm 18m looking for women or feminine presenting people. i'm into anything (i can be dom or sub) so hmu if you're looking for someone to play with
kik: gradyfux snap: ionicbond04

Miss_Sarah

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 28, 2021
I am a mistress looking for an obedient slut to play with. I want to learn your kinks and have you obey until you cum. Be under 28
@pr3tty_1n_p1nk

MasterDom360

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 8, 2022
Master looking for a new female TPE sub/slave for control and training.
Experienced and unexperienced all welcome contact me on kik MasterDom360 and we can talk more and discuss everything that's needed

Female only
Over 18 only
Photos and videos required

Kik MasterDom360

gapemesenpai69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 20, 2023
I'm m23 sissy, with a bit of experience in stretching myself and playing with my hole. I am relatively tight thickest I've had was a peeled banana in there. Speaking of bananas, I love food inserting and i definitely love the feeling of bring suppose full. Once went to work with a crushed banana and a little piss in a tied condom inside me and a plug to hold it all in. Thankfully the condom stayed intact. But the full feeling and the thought of the potential piss/banana enema plus the feeling of the plug pressing in as I sat on office chairs and while riding my bike was amazing. I'm hoping to be able to get my ass well trained and stretched to be able to take my fist and even be able to handle brig stuffed full and kept plugged with a giant plug 24/7. I do live with my family but i have a room to myself... I sometimes love to play outdoors in the open terrace after everyone has gone to sleep at night. I don't enjoy the feeling of being fucked( the in our movement sometimes feels painful) but love the feeling of being stretched out, stuffed (food, filled condoms, anything I can fit) , plugged, holding in enemas (as many creative fluids as possible from piss to milk), feeling myself gape and being slutty under my clothes in public. Oh I also own a 3d printer and can make my own sex toys... My favorites are plugs

(love humiliating nicknames, more extreme the better)

Goal: Taking my fist in my ass/ Being plugged 24/7 and also be able to handle large enemas/ large amounts of food in my ass

Experience with anal: low-medium

Hole size: peeled banana qa the largest I had in

Master/mistress wanted: someone who is super strict and punishing when I don't follow tasks butt also kind and rewarding when I'm good.

Toys available: buttplugs (2.5cm, 3.5cm, 4cm), anal beads- (starts small but gets thicker than all my plugs )

Likes/kinks: Food play, Anal stretching, long term plugging, crossdressing, bondage, rope, making my own sex toys, hidden public, trying new things, object/food-insertion , 24/7, enema/liquid holding

Limits: friends and family, illegal, full public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum... Don't want those near my face or in my mouth.)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik gapemesenpai.

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Are there any female switches around that would like to play. Im ideally looking for a lady with a genuine interest in switching. Been looking for a while and had zero luck.

Ideally we would take turns as a dominant but I would like to make a decent connection with that person so it's not all about playtime.

If this is you or perhaps something youd consider please hmu.

Kik. Youwillcallmesir...

Johnp44356

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 22, 2022
Looking for a mistress that I recently served. I’m so sorry I don’t know what happened but I lost my account :(. I wld do anything to be hypnotized by your perfection again tho. Please message me if you see this, I will do anything for you back

Jaysubx69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 16, 2023
35 M Sub from UK, looking for online mistress (pref) who can make me delve deeper in to my kinks and bend me to their will. Main kinks include JOI, forced CEI, forced fem/bi, coercion, humiliation, degradation, mild public play. Open to you adding more to that though.

Kik jaysubx69

Johnp44356

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 22, 2022
21 M toilet slut looking to submit and serve like the useless plaything that he is. I know my only place is eating shit and being humiliated. I’m nothing more than a human toilet and bitch slut that’s only purpose is to be used. I will do anything to please.

Kik: johnp44576

rouge.dude247

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2023
London , uk
Kik-Stella4156
My name is Rayvn. I am a slave seeking an experienced dom. I prefer to call u daddy. I love praise. I’m not very open to anal but am okay with it as punishment. Above all I love being controlled. I want my dom in control of everything. how deep my toy goes in, how fast I use it, what setting it’s on, when i cum…EVERYTHING. If I disobey punish me. Something small for anal is good. Put clips on my nipples or pussy, make me use ice, get creative. Don’t add if you’re not experienced and not willing to train me. Am open to female mistress.

Kik-Stella4156
Let's talk on kik

daddyloveone

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 4, 2021
Looking for female sub or slave who is into control and tpe

snap dom_daddyforyou
kik true_villian201

hotsexydaddy44

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2014
Daddy has not posted in a while here...

Looking for an obedient female slut. Cheating married female sluts welcome.

No experience is necessary. I am versed in

Pet play (cow, pig, dog, cat etc)
Total power exchange
Daddy/daughter play
Ass/anal play
Cloth control
And other things that we can discuss

If you contact me, tell me about yourself. Your present likes, dislikes and limits. Any curiosities that you would like to explore. There is nothing that you can say that eill shock daddy. All i might say is no or not intrested but that is it. Daddy does not judge.

I am on kik.... sexyhotdaddy44.

J.Mikealson

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2023
This is for all those filthy fat pigs that want to be Humiliated, degraded, etc etc. I want the nastiest, freakiest subs
The kind of fat worthless pig that knows her place as nothing more then a fuck toy for men
Add me sluts: Mikealson27

rouge.dude247

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2023
London , uk
Kik-Stella4156
Check your PM

Featured Threads

New Personals