Status
Not open for further replies.

nala_cub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 13, 2014
So I am still taking on more submissives. Master enjoys that i have taken to this sobwell and He enjoys the fruit of my labor. As it shouldbbe and i am extreamly happy to be ablebto please Him in this way. Id like to help those who are unsure of thier roles and are rather new to the lifestyle. Id love to teach you how to serve and help you build a pain tolerance bit by bit. I have one sub on trial currently (building up a nipple pain tolerance atm)and another waiting on a pic. If you' d like me to concider you send a picture of yourself (no face and doesnt have to be nude-also if u r curvy Master loves curvy girls n so do I.. dont be shy ) holding up a sign that says "nalas future toy" or write it sumwhere on ur body for brownie points haha. I can do the same to show im legit. Im nurturing and will push ur limits but gently. I have extencive training in many areas. Even if you just have a question please message me. Just trying to lower the number of battered slaves out there as I was one.

As ofbright now only accepting females.

omegleman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 19, 2016
Hi there...my interest was immediately peaked when i read of pain tolerance as that's precisely what I'm working on now. I'm having difficulty trying to figure out how though. I don't know how to post a pic here or i would have. Thank You for Your time.

You can post a pic here or i think you mean via PM 8its the same) by clicking the button above with the yellow sky and the montain (insert image)

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
This thread is 2 years old and OP hasn't been on since...

Please check the dates before replying.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals