KIK Tasks w/Picture Proof

wet_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2011
I have been tasked with completing simple tasks within my limits, found in my signature below, each day. These tasks are to be sent to me via KT message with your KIK included. I will then send picture proof with a brief description of what completing your task was like. I apologize in advance for the need for tasks to be rather simplistic in nature but given my work and lifestyle, I often only have minimal time to complete tasks. This may also mean that there may be a one-three day lag time in picture proof but please know i will fulfill all tasks. The more degrading and humiliating the task, the better. I also respond well to intense degradation and will become instantly wet after reading such comments about myself.

I look forward to serving each of you.

SwitchDaniel31

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 26, 2016
England
Good task for a good bitch

Okay here's your task slut

Get some clothes pegs and attach them on to your nipples. Then whatever panties you are wearing I want you to give yourself a good hard wedgie and use your fingers to near to an orgasm. Then get a marker pen and write cum dump above your pussy with a arrow pointing downwards. In addition to slut and whore in large letters.

Then this horny little bitch can only cum if it humps furniture to orgasm, like a filthy animal and rubs the clamps off your tits.

I hope this was good. I expect to see proof at my Kik which is danielduncan31.

Slim_raggedboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2016
I want you to get naked, then on all fours on the floor back up to something standing vertically (like a table or chair leg for example) then buff your pussy against it like you're a fat cow with an itchy pussy. Your fat cow tits will swing about like the beast that you are as you get into it. At first it'll just be about scratching the itch but then the experience becomes more pleasurable as your pussy juices squelch all over the object. Send pic or video of proof to noodle_incident

wet_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2011
Thank you so very much for all of these tasks. Please know two things. 1. I may still have writing, spit, cum, etc on my disgusting body from a previous task when comelet ing yours. 2. Due to the amount of tasks received and my schedule, I will be sending picture proof as soon as possible so please be patient as this may take a few days but I'm wet just thinking about serving each of you.

Tom_Tom_95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 8, 2015
You wet slut will kneel naked in front of a mirror with legs apart and gather as much spit in your mouth as possible.
Once you start drooling you will start to SLOWLY play with your tits and then move on to your probably overflowing slit. You will get more intense as the time passes.
As should be evident -but for you slut I will spell it out- you won't swallow until you cum. You will also dip the fingers which you use to masturbate periodically in your mouth.
My kik is my username.

samdiatmh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 11, 2013
Get dressed to go out, wearing a short skirt. Stuff the panties you would have worn into your pussy. Go to a fairly large store.
Once at the store, go into the bathroom and masturbate until you edge. Stop, tug on your nipples for a minute or two, then masturbate until edging again. Pull the panties out of your pussy and stuff them in your mouth. Walk around the store for an hour or so with them in your mouth. Stuff them back in your pussy for the return home. They go back in your mouth for the rest of your night once back home.

kik is obey.your.sir

BoobieHunter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 13, 2016
Clamp your nipples. Roll a dice how many clamps to spread on your pussy. Then roll two dice and thats the number of minutes you have to keep it on

My kik is BoobieHunter98

Trystan1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2016
I want you to strip naked, and stuff your panties in your mouth. Put clamps on your nipples and attach strings from your nipple clamps to similar pussy clamps. The strings should be short enough that you can only stop it from tugging if you hunch over. You will then get on your bed and hump your pillow till you orgasm over it, licking up your juices afterwards. Send video and picture proof to kik: aaronisgel

Featured Threads

New Personals