Kinky Island - a place where Women rule

roughenmeup

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 15, 2011
it would seem that there are some slaves who should be imprisoned for not following HollyAnn's orders...

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012
Female Submissive

I want to join as a female submissive. Guys I will have an easy dare for you soon.

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012
For the males

All you males out there...

Tie your balls tight, write bitch or slut on your cock, then edge 4 times without cumming. Post a picture of your cock before and after in your kinky island album if it is within your limits to take a pic.

Then get on here and say you have completed the task and ask for permission to cum. Any female can give you permission.

Enjoy.
sam

rose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 12, 2010
i dont want to put a picture up, i guess i should be punished

Shortgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 21, 2012
Joining in

I'm joining in as a female submissive(; hope to have some fun here

hood

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 9, 2011
This slave has completed orders given to date and having edged 4times per bdsm4me's instructions and humbly begs leave to cum.

Last edited:

Shortgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 21, 2012
For the two slaves below me, work your ass to a gape with your hands only. Put a picture in your album to prove it.

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
For the two slaves below me, work your ass to a gape with your hands only. Put a picture in your album to prove it.

I am striving to be the most obedient slave on the island Ma'am so I will be one of the two slaves. Task will be completed tonight for your pleasure :eek:

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
Reporting in, task completed, pictures uploaded and awaiting permission to cum.

Shortgirl's gape task is also completed and uploaded. I tried my best, working my asshole for half an hour with my fingers, and got my asshole loose but couldn't get it to gape as anal is usually a limit with my and my asshole is very tight.

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012
Reporting in, task completed, pictures uploaded and awaiting permission to cum.

Shortgirl's gape task is also completed and uploaded. I tried my best, working my asshole for half an hour with my fingers, and got my asshole loose but couldn't get it to gape as anal is usually a limit with my and my asshole is very tight.

Well done bitch. You may cum. Make sure not to waste it.