a begginer, hope to stand in standarts.

Limits - scat, diapers, Animals, Illigal, family, and pics for now

knightgunner13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 3, 2012
seems ike more guys are joining then woman to control them maybe we can make a rebelan and turn the island to where Guys rule

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012

If any of you want to get back at me, I am a slave on that thread.

However, I have a task for all the males....

You are to insert 8 ice cubes into your ass, put a palmful of icyhot (or something similar) on your hand, and masturbate. Be sure to work the icyhot all around your cock and balls. You may cum after the ice has melted in your ass. If you do not get 8 ice cubes in, add 10 minutes before you can cum. For example, if you fit 5 in your ass, keep stroking for 30 minutes after the ice melts before you cum. Post a pic of your cock covered in icyhot (if it is within your limits).

smilessmiles

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2012
read up a bit on whats happening. i have no cam but assure you i will keep my word. i'll come in as a male slave. :cool:

kinkyNWUKman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 28, 2012
If any of you want to get back at me, I am a slave on that thread.

However, I have a task for all the males....

You are to insert 8 ice cubes into your ass, put a palmful of icyhot (or something similar) on your hand, and masturbate. Be sure to work the icyhot all around your cock and balls. You may cum after the ice has melted in your ass. If you do not get 8 ice cubes in, add 10 minutes before you can cum. For example, if you fit 5 in your ass, keep stroking for 30 minutes after the ice melts before you cum. Post a pic of your cock covered in icyhot (if it is within your limits).

Not been on, hadn't seen the instruction - will get onto it over weekend! - could be a while before I get to cum - ouch! :eek:

DARKAPPRENTICE9

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 15, 2012
Count me in for a male slave. Also do i have to make up what has already been assigned? if so what are the first tasks.

Last edited:

carlkings

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 5, 2012
Joining!

I just turned 18 and id be the male slave,

Limits:

Poo/Family/Permanent/Pee