Last edited:

Leech

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2014
Oklahoma
i’m a bit surprised you don’t have jute rope. If you haven’t tried it I definitely recommend it. There is even quite a difference between conditioned and not conditioned.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
i’m a bit surprised you don’t have jute rope. If you haven’t tried it I definitely recommend it. There is even quite a difference between conditioned and not conditioned.
I was thinking of buying the third rope as jute or hemp but I bought cotton as I generally use it for boob or pattern bondage (never for suspension as I play solo) and jute can cause rashes there, from my previous experience of trying a small jute rope that I found at home. Also I am not sure of the material of blue rope I have which could be jute as it does seem a bit harsh from my cotton one.

Leech

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2014
Oklahoma
while bondage grade jute is much different then the jute you find at a craft store it does seem that a lot of people have reactions to it. It also tends to be pricey. Hemp is pretty similar but tends to be more rigid. In my experience it is mainly used to connect the harness to the suspension point because of this.
If you decide you need more rope I would suggest looking into bamboo. It is very soft but still holds “knots” well. It tends to be pricey as well but it is as saint as silk rope without the high likelihood of serious rope burns.

Reactions: nina

Featured Threads

New Personals