Kittens Blog Report

ECPJK

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 15, 2016
Hi I'm Kitten.
My owner, Mistress C told me to write about my "wonderful life as a kitten" So here it is.
It started with me begging Mistress C to let me serve her. She accepted me and allowed me to serve her for six days so far.
She told me I must be cleansed so I washed all impurities from my body and mind.
Mistress C then ask me to think about what "slave animal" I wanted to be.
She told me to tell her why I wanted to be that animal and why she might consider letting me be that animal.
I asked to be her Kitten. I though kitten was perfect because they are so cute, loving, cuddely and love to lick.
Mistress C alowed me to be her faithful kitten.
I bought a Collar with Kitten embroided on it. It has yet to arrive.
Mistress C said no animals on the bed so I slept on the floor. My sleep was full of dreams of Mistress C petting and playing with her kitten.
The next day Mistress C told me to eat all my food like a kitten. It was hard but I did it happily for Mistress C.
Mistress C like her kitten enough to allowed me to keep serving her. That made me REALLY happy. I promised to do everything I could to serve her like she deserved.
Mistress C even held me in her arms, played with me and pet me. I was so very very happy.
Mistress C asked me how I would repay her for petting me. I told her how I would lick her until she told me to stop. Enjoying the taste of my Mistress.
Mistress C then gave me a hug. I loved it so much I was horny all night. Mistress C said I couldnt play with myself.
I was told to have a bath to keep my coat soft and shiny. Now my black fur is really soft.
I am very happy to be Mistress C's Kitten.

From Mistress C's faithful kitten.

Featured Threads

New Personals