WeakSubMale

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 12, 2016
I’ve been playing with domination for 10 years and I think I'm pretty experienced when it comes to serving Doms.*

I'm not just looking for a one time thing and I'm not looking for a guy pretending to be a female, or for a financial relationship and I'm not signing up for any membership to be your slave.*

This time I'm looking for the real thing and I'm sure you are out there.*

I would like to begin with telling you who I am and what you get.*
I'm a very submissive bi in my late 30s. Slim and fit. I live in Scandinavia (that means European time zone) and I'm married. Yes, that's right and I know it will make some people stop reading. I do feel bad about keeping this secret from my wife. But she denies me sex, or has given up on me, and I need the female attention. That's also one of the reasons I'm so submissive to women. I dont meet other people for sex. But I do need this online contact to stay sane.*
I'm the kind of guy you can get to do almost anything on pictures or videoes to entertain and satisfie you. What drives me is the feeling of humiliation and degradation.*

I wanna list some of my kinks:
Women feet.*
Verbal humiliation.*
Daily/weekly tasks.*
Punishments.*
Spanking my self for you.*
Bodywriting.*
Humiliating poses on pics.*
Fucking/stretching myself.*
Deepthroat practice.*
Exposure online.*
Feminization.*
Forced chastity and cum denial.*
And more perverted things.*
(Everything photo/video documented)

What I'm looking for is a female who find pleasure in seing a male crawl for her. Having a online male slave to entertain you in chats and mails. Receiving pics and vids ordered by you.*
It dont have to be everyday contact. But a longterm relationship where we get to know each other and we both feel the satisfaction we need.*
You dont have to be very experienced. Your age and look is unimportant.*

I just need an understanding for my private life (job, marriage). But I'm able to have a lot of contact in my work hours since I work alone much of the time.*
I use Kik for contact. But also e-mail.*
I have a tumblr blog and I would like to use tumblr to document and expose my slave life.*

If you are curious or have any questions please Kik me at tinytimmu
Or e-mail:[email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals