little saddened by this site

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
I have been a dom for a little over half a year now and when i found this site i was really happy because it was the nicest looking most organized site i had come across.But resently i have been a bit disappointed with the site or rather the responses i and many other members get when we put high details into are posts or rather lack of responses.
Its really disheartening really and i realize its no ones fault but i cant help but feel annoyed as this site has so much potential 😓

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
I have been a dom for a little over half a year now and when i found this site i was really happy because it was the nicest looking most organized site i had come across.But resently i have been a bit disappointed with the site or rather the responses i and many other members get when we put high details into are posts or rather lack of responses.
Its really disheartening really and i realize its no ones fault but i cant help but feel annoyed as this site has so much potential 😓
Hmmm....is there a solution to this?

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Not really best we can hope for is getting lots of new serious members on the site and that they stick around and hopefully make this place better.

Unitman2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
Honestly, just look to getdare for the more serious people.

If you see someone promising then grab them, befriend them, and keep them around.

I have realized that this site is on its deathbed. Half the damn people are bots and the other half are mostly one month on then off. Only the remainder really put any care into anything.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
I have realized that this site is on its deathbed. Half the damn people are bots and the other half are mostly one month on then off. Only the remainder really put any care into anything.
I've been posting less frequently now, I guess it may be in some part due to this..

OnLooker

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 26, 2015
I don't really have much to say about this but, I agree this site is a little dead, or at least dying. As most men just want the female submissive, vice versa.

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Wow this sure did attract more attention then i thought it would.

Unitman2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
A dying light in the darkness attracts all creatures of the night.

Or you said what had to be said.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok I have to comment here and say that while I do agree with your summary of well written and detailed posts often not getting a good response there could be another reason you aren't getting what you're looking for.

Dude you're 18.

I'm sorry but it doesn't work like that, you may well identify as dominant but you can't say you've been a Dom for half a year because you just haven't. What you need to gain is experience, one of the biggest parts of being a Dom is building trust with a sub. That's really hard when you don't have the experience and gaining some experience is what you need first. My advice is get involved in some real face to face stuff, find a local sub who is experienced and learn from her. I know that may sound backwards but it's not. The instinct to dominate may be there but the knowledge on how to achieve it isn't and an experienced sub can help you to work that out. Also go to some munches and meet others, talk to the Doms in particular and see how they interact with their subs.

I like this site, you're right it is nicely organised and believe it or not a lot of activity does go on here but it goes on behind the scenes. A lot of subs respond to my posts by pm, they won't post back in the threads because as soon as they do they attract too much attention and get flooded with messages. I know this because I hear it all the time.

There are a lot of good Doms on this site and some awesome subs too, ask them for pointers. Starting off less ambitiously might help as well, showcase your ideas a bit so folks can see what you know.

Now I expect I may attract a bit of a flaming for what I've said particularly from some of the younger "doms" but I don't care, you have articulated your concerns quite well but I really do think its more than just apathy on the part of members.

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
I actually have been doming for about a year and a half remember just because i was in high school at the time and was under 18 for part of the time don't mean i couldn't have a sub dom relationship with my girlfriend at the time which happened to be the case here.

And yes your right most females do pm rather then post ik as well because thats how most subs contact me i have had a few subs and i even keep in touch with one of them to this day. Also if your going to say then why am i complaining about subs contacting me its mostly i want long a term serious type sub dom relationship. This makes a problem for me because ether the sub herself isn't interested in that or theirs a time difference or something else gets in the way its a real pain.

And yes i have noticed that my age and experience level does make me an unattractive dom candidate for a lot of the more experienced subs but as a counter argument how can i and many other young doms and doms in training gain more valuable experience if we aren't even given the time of day.

I do like your point that i should get more exprince in real life and actually want to as i only have a small amount but i dont know of any locations for this near me not to mention its a bit difficult for me to get a ride to places currently anyways. If anyone knows where i could find local places near me i would love to chat with you ether on here or on kik my kik's articfox97.

Master Vagrant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 23, 2014
In my sub's mind
Kink talk and getdare aren't only sites, you have lots of sites about bdsm so you can always try there. And you look inpatient which isn't a good virtue for a Dom/Master. You can always find someone for quick fun, but girls who doing that just come and go. For serious and long term relationship communication, bond and trust between two sides are important and for that you need time. Also, problem for us straight Doms/Master is lack of female subs/slaves. And lots of them are fakes, trying to blackmail or get some money for they service (camgirls). I'll be honest, i didn't find here or on getdare any of my previous subs, from time to time some girl come just to explore is she into this or not, and all cause of that book 50 shades.
Some hints from me.
You can put very nice ad, lots of people will comment but since you are 18yo, they will not take you serious. Good ad attract women who are older than you and know what they want, but again they see how old are you and very few like to be dominated by younger male. Very rare some young girl your age is interested in that. Younger girls are more how to say open minded (don't want to use term sluts) and they want something quick. I know lots of people here will not agree with me, but i am long into this, real and online and i know what im talking from my personal experience. My posts depends on what i am looking for. They can be very short when i just want short term fun or very detailed if i want long term relationship.
Also your technique as a Dom/Master is important. Every man have his own way, and all what can i say to you, with age comes wisdom, so you still need to develop yourself as a dominant person.
Be patient, be unique, be yourself and you will find someone, or she will find you.

Master Vagrant

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
A short note

1. I love Kinktalk for its slow speed and lack of domming young hotheads.
2. As a older sub (39) with multible master most of my activitys has moved to KIK! Its quick and direct. And i know im not alone with that.
3. For polls and long dares / punishments, Kinktalk is perfect.
4. I do hope this thread will lead to some kind of interest being woken up with the admin of this site.

5. If you want activity - BE ACTIVE!! - HAVE FUN - POST AND REPLY!

lets keep this thread alive and give new life to Kinktalk!

xxx PHM :);)

Featured Threads

New Personals