long distance task ideas needed

mycrickethorse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
May 5, 2015
na
I am a new switch to the community the guy that wants to / is my sub is an old friend from 20 years ago. This might be long but going to start at the begenning. My sub is an old lover from years ago he found me on fb and we started talking again. We are both married in marrages that are mostly full filling. We live over a thousand mils apart so every thing is on line. Not long after we started talking we started sexting too, it was then we both admitted to each other our intrest in kink. I am able to and did tell my husband that I want to get into kink he said he would think about it. Now much to my suprise when my sub and I started talking he confessed to me he is bi I am the only one that knows as he will not tell his wife and it can't come out as he works for the public. What I am looking for are tasks I can give him that don't have to be sechuled as his job is very unpredictable. One of his tasks today is a list of his hard and soft limits. The things I do know he likes c/b t, pain, needles, fire, knife, anal

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals