Looking For A Blackmail Slave

verdantdevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 23, 2013
Hello there. I am now looking for a blackmail slave. How this blackmail will occur is up for discussion, but the assumed default is that you send me embarrassing photos of yourself along with the contact information of friends, family, and/or coworkers. After which, I will request increasingly difficult and humiliating tasks and rules. Hard limits will be respected, though if you want to be pushed past any of these limits, I will be happy to do so, of course.

This will take place mostly over email. Also, we will start with a trial period, after which, if either of us is uninterested in continuing, we can end it then with no hard feelings from either party.

If you wish to apply, message me with your likes, dislikes, and limits, a proposed duration for the trial period, your email address, and what you expect from this situation.

Note, that if you are just looking to be exposed, that is fine, and I will be happy to do so, however that is not quite the same thing so please state such up front. I am also not interested in blackmailing any males at this point.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Featured Threads

New Personals