looking for a female sub that can let me be creative

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Hey their i am an 18 year old male dom that enjoys most kinks in the book with few exceptions "i dont enjoy scat play and i dont enjoy daddy to little play." but i want to discover all my likes and dislikes and so i am currently looking for a sub that can let me not just test there own limts but my own as well. I prefer older woman age 20-45 i would also ask that you be an experienced sub though its not a must. I dont have any particular preference in body type though i do like larger breasts though.

Their are only a few things that are a must that i ask of any sub that might want the position. First you must be able and willing to send picture proof of who you say you are preferably a live picture cloths are optional. This is because its online and i have had some unsavory experiences and would like to feather avoid this.

Second i ask that you be willing and able to send pictures for proof of tasks. This is none negotiable except for when it would happen. I understand not wanting to give away your pictures right away and i dont blame you one bit as most "doms" just ask for pictures then you never here from them again.

3'rd i ask that you be willing and able to write a daily journal i find that its a good excise that builds trust between a new sub and dom. It dont need to be a book just tell me the highlights of your day and maybe some of your thoughts and fantasys.

4'th i would ask that ether you have some toys or be willing to buy them this is mostly to increase the amount of play we can have and how creative i can be.

5'th i am not looking for a quicky sub dom relationship i am looking for a long term sub that wont just stop talking to me when she's no longer interested at least not without notice.

Lastly and this is important if your intrested in being my sub then you must be daring and fun almost nothing can be off limts i want to dive in to the deepest depths of your being and pull out the truest you the real you i want to show you that what you really want out of life is to serve and please a master or miss not money or power influence or respect just to serve and not make any choices your self.

Well anyways if your intrested respond on here, pm me or kik me "articfox97" and tell me about your self i hope to hear from one of you ladys soon and thank you for you time and patients.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals