Looking for a female sub who wants to be blackmailed

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Just as it says above a am looking for a pet that knows she wants to be ruled but needs that extra push to get her their. Looking for a female sub that wants to do crazy stuff and needs that extra push from a guiding hand. Some basic stuff i would need would be your real name a picture of you with proof of identification like a picture of your id your Facebook account and of course some material for the blackmail pictures or videos that you would send to me made to my specifications. This isn't for the light of heart and i would like serious applicants only that know that once you cross that line their might not be any going back to your previous life.

If your at all interested or just want more info pm me or kik me articfox97 and we can chat about some of the finer details or anything else you might be curious about hoping to hear from some of you lovely ladys soon sincerely ArticFox.

Oh and almost forgot limts safety words or anything else like that will also be talked about ok kik or pm.

Last edited:

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Come on ladys i am sure theirs a kinky girl/woman who wants to at least try this. Come on contact me on kik and lets talk i am sure we can have a fun time.
Really no one up to the challenge at all or even a response i was sure that their where some daring lovely ladys on this site.

Last edited:

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Really still no takers how boring-.- i would have at least liked some interesting comments.

Featured Threads

New Personals