looking for a long term slave

leo3

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 18, 2014
My name is Leo, and although i have been a dom for quite some time now, i have only recently found out about this site.
I am looking for a long term slave!
Not just a one night thing, i am looking for a submissive female who wants something more, not just shallow pain and humiliation (although those are not bad).
I want a servant, that is a better word.
I am looking for someone who would devote her body to me and i would devote myself to dominating her.
If you are up for it, pm me or kik me (leocoop69).
I will still expect absolute obedience from you and will abuse you to your pleasure.

LanaTownsend

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2014
No offense, but you really can't just expect someone to message you on kik and instantly be willing to serve you. D/s relationships are built on trust, respect, admiration, and understanding, as well as a lot of other things. For example, I originally thought I was a bedroom sub and absolutely nothing more. Now, after knowing my dom for over six months, I want to serve him in every way that I can. Because making him happy makes me feel ecstatic. You can't get that kind of passion instantly. Try looking through the forum and if you see anyone that interests you, send her a message. Talk to her and be friends with her first, get to know her before attempting to dominate her.

Agreed! I get so many requests to be a sub/slave via Kik and I'm just like, 'why would I do that?'

For me, D/s is built on mutual intellectual, mental & sexual chemistry first and foremost, which, to me, can only be determined IRL (especially the sexual component). I'm not glued to my phone anyway. BDSM is not a game to me like Words with Friends or Candy Crush.

Featured Threads

New Personals