Looking for any female slave (PLEASE READ)

Abc123wrestling

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 15, 2015
Hello I am a master only on kik, looking for any female slave. It is so hard to find a female on this site and even harder to find one that is a slave. I think the reason this is is because men are asking too much of them. Most of them aren't looking for hardcore kinks. So I am looking for ANY female, nothing specific. You can be any age, race, weight, etc. this time you can tell me what you are looking for. You tell me what kinks or anything you want to try. Tell me your limits and wants. The only thing I can't do is webcams. I'm only looking for a kik slave. I can give you the easiest tasks to the most extreme if that's what you want. I can even be your kik master for long term if you want. I can also tell you what my kinks are and you can please me well doing them. If you are a trans, the only way you can be my slave is if you look very passible. If you aren't sure if you are passible enough send me a pic and if you are then I will tell you. I used to like to have one slave at a time but I will now take multiple ones so everyone is happy.

Here is my kik: wrestlingfanLJ

Please message me quick, I hate waiting to find a slave so HURRY!

Abc123wrestling

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 15, 2015
Always looking

Just to let everyone know you can message anytime. You can see this post awhile from now, so just message me on kik anyway. I will try and respond to messages to you too.

Featured Threads

New Personals