Looking for Female To Help Me Learn How To Dom Online

Cybernut

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2014
Sudbury
I'm looking for a female sub/slave/switch who is willing to help me learn how to dom online. I'm a 47 year old male switch. My goal is to learn how to dom someone online with all the problems that come with it such as my off the wall work schedule, time zone etc.
If interested please contact me here privately or on KIK: kbsoftware
Send me your info, what you expect from me (if anything), limits and anything else you think might be relevant. And with your help I'll learn and hopefully we will both have fun in the process.

Cybernut

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2014
Sudbury
A bit more

I've been thinking about this post and decided I should expand on it a bit more. Will be easier to do so here then on kik.

Safety is the rule that rules them all. Not only safety with BDSM, being dominated etc. but also online safety. So if you have any safety concerns at any time bring it up and we will work together on the issue. I will never cross the line with any hard limits you may have. If you have any soft limits we can discuss at any time about exploring any of those or as we both learn more some to hard limits.

I do not expect that you send me any photos and/or videos at anytime. If you want to go ahead I promise never at any time will your safety with any photos and/or videos you do send me will be broken period. I have no problems sending photos and/or videos and expect the same curtesy to safety etc. from you.

My plan to anyone who responds is to take it slow, lets get to know each other. What are your limits, expectations etc. until you are ready to move on to the next step, your first task, order etc. You can end everything at anytime just let me know its over and it's over. You don't even have to give me a reason why, but would be nice to if you did. Even if it's just you lost interest it's all good.

Since I'm learning I would love it if you were to write a journal for me about your experiences, thoughts, suggestions and anything else you would like to include but this journal will be for me to read, maybe just once a week or month or something, and what you use and how you send me this journal, Google Docs? To be worked out together. I also recommend but don't require that you keep another personal journal, this journal is not for me and I will never ask/order you to let me see it.

If you have any questions, comments etc. go ahead and post it here publicly, send me a pm and I'll do my best to respond as quickly as possible.

Can you tell I'm new to this :)

Featured Threads

New Personals