Looking for kik fun!

CuriousCanadian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2014
Hi there, 24 Canadian female here. New to kink, never really wanted to make an account before this but, here goes!

I'm looking for some kik fun, probably dirty talk or roleplay for the most part. I'm pretty submissive though, so if you're looking for a dominant partner I'm not it, my apologies. I'd also appreciate being friends, so having clean conversations as well as dirty ones. I like to get to know the people I play with! I am more on the chubby side so if this offends you please don't bother.

I may also be interested in finding a dom. Though I admit, I'm okay with telling you what I did but it will take awhile and quite a bit of trust before you'll get photo evidence.

If I sound like I interest you PM me and tell me a bit about yourself. Or give me your kik and maybe we can talk a bit. Hope to hear from you soon!

CuriousCanadian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2014
Hey guys.
I thank everyone for the interest but I'm pretty sure I've found what I'm looking for. I wish I had time to get to know you all, really, unfortunately at the moment I'm a student and my free time is somewhat limited. Thanks though, sorry to all I didn't add, I'm sure you're great people and I'm missing out.

Jamston14

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 19, 2014
That sucks im Canadian tooo Maybe we could still chat !!! Jizztin14 is my kik hope to here from ya :)

Featured Threads

New Personals