Status
Not open for further replies.

funkybasslines

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 8, 2015
Hello miss. I'm 23 M looking to serve you. I'm am about 5'10" with dark short hair and a trimmed beard. Slim body type. I really like orgasm control (edging, masterbation instructions etc) sending pics and video (no face at first please) and worshipping (ass, feet, legs, tits, etc)

Kik and snapchat username: funkybasslines

I hope to hear from you

LittleWhorekitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2015
Name: Littlewhorekitty

Likes: Humiliation, bizarre, lightly pain, enemas, small torture, big insertions, long time inserions, buplic
Limits: hard pain, family

I can send some pictures also.

JPogats

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2015
JPogats

KIK: Jpogats
I have been searching for a serious mistress for a long time and have not been able to find one. I had a little one for a couple of days but that was the longest.

Even if i don't want to really do something I will do it as long as it is not in my limits. I was once told to lick my sister's used panties (during her period) and I did it. I did not want to do it but my mistress told me to so I did. I really just want to worship someone that deserves to be worshipped like yourself. I have never been able to lick my own cum, but it is something i have always wanted to try so maybe if someone tells me to then i will be able to do it.

Limits: blood, scat, piss, family, permanent

chriwells2

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2012
my kik is chriwells2 i am a new slave willing to learn and be trained as you please... you wont regret it

tec88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 14, 2015
Hello my name is andrei i'm 18 years old and i love the verbal humiliation as i also like the cum eating, piss drinking,cbt(nothing too extreme).
My limits are: public humiliation scat and sounding
i also have some experience on kik as i was owned by a mistress and also i was the bitch of an entire group on kik so please message me as i really want to do my best to serve you(please don't ignore me Mistress: my kik is tec88)

cpayne513

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 3, 2015
Likes: orgasm control. Light anal edging light cock ball torture
Dislikes extreme anal extreme cock ball torture
Limit scat pee public family illegal
CPAyneChrischaos

joaoricrd

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 2, 2015
Slave dog

Im a 29 yo slave dog with toys. Love everything to do with dog training and humiliation.
Take me in....

cjwede

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2015
My kik is c11223344 I am new to this and am not sure what my limits are but I would like to test them.

sexyasswhitedude

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 17, 2015
hello miss

I am male 18 blond skateboarder 5'10 and 135 pounds
Kinks-anal, humiliation, hidden public, wedgies

im looking for a dom that wants to explore far into bdsm and be make me there bitch​

If your interested leave me a pm and we will talk about it there

WardIsHydra

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 3, 2015
Australia
18YO Sub

Hey there, Mistress. I am an 18 yo sub. Average height and build, black hair. I'm into being controlled and a bit of anal experimentation. Though I'm not a sissy, I'm definitely straight. My limits are sending pics of my face and doing things that would get me into trouble. I am fine with sending pics of anything other than my face and will do pretty much anything you tell me. Do you accept me, Mistress?

Lastwith

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 4, 2015
Kik is JessL64, male, 20, hockey player. Like sissification, will do anything, have toys, will be a baby if required

joaoricrd

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 2, 2015
Slave online

Hello mistress my KIK is joaoricrd find me im dog woof woof

The__Boy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2015
KiK: xxxxTheBoy (18/male)

I like to present myself naked and take dares. I won't show face. Also no pain/scat/family/illegal

Copacetic7

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 6, 2015
Down for whatever

I like to have fun. Push my limits and be bossy. This is supposed to be fun for both of us. I'll have fun being a reluctant, yet obedient sub, and you do what makes you feel excited and in control.
Kik: copacetic7
(It's me in the pic)

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 30

Northernpeter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 6, 2015
24 m

Love being humiliated, treated like a dog or slave and put in pain for hours

Kik peter_francis

dirtydusty420

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 18, 2014
No limits mistress

May I serve you mistress 25 yr old sub boy here willing to do anything it takes to please my mistress. I really would like to get pegged by my mistress
Kik is [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals