im a 19yo male slave. i will do anything. fuck myself with a toothbrush

justin_c1238

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 8, 2015
Australia
Hi mistress, I'm a 20 y old male, I am new to being a SUB, I will strive to keep you happy and do as you wish. My kik name is justin_c1238 please message me.

Aussiedude

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 8, 2015
Aussiedudeaussiedude I'd like you to teach me how i should eat my own cum and ruin my orgasms. I'm prepared to skype

Slaveboy94

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 1, 2014
Mistress my name is Cody. I love to serve. I enjoy anal, pain, and humiliation. I'm constantly trying to break my limits. My kik is ccbxxx. Please allow me to serve you

Chriszxz

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 10, 2015
Hi I'm new to this so don't know likes and and dislike and willing to try almost anything
17 male
Kik:chriszxz

bama3

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 10, 2015
I am currently exploring most fetishes. I juat want to serve kik is heroxinsanity30

laurenf48

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 31, 2015
hi mistress i like pain, orgasm control, public play, clothing control and anything else you like, my kik is laurenf43

Bossmearound

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2015
Vlijmen
My name is mistress Christina.. I am taking in new applications for KIK slaves

leave information here about what you like along with your KIK name ... If I like what I see I will message you.

May the odds be forever in your favor :D

Hello Mistress,

I am yoran harmsen an 18 year old male who wants to become a slave (your slave)!

i am dutch and unexperienced! Because of that you can train me in whatever way you like mistress.

If you are interrested mistress let me know because i know i am! i cant wait to be bossed around by my own mistress!
Ill Obey you and do everything you tell me to do!

If you find Kik or yahoo easier to talk:

Kik: yoran96

Yahoo: [email protected]

Yours truely,
(your) Slave Yoran.

Paulmetz1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2015
Applying

My name is Paul I am 21 I want a mistress cuz I am looking for a girl that will teach me and make me do things I never thought I can do

Axe87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 24, 2015
Likes: Orgasm control, masturbation instruction, cumming, edging, bladder control, bondage, hidden-/ semi public, mild pain, bondage, humiliation,

Dislikes/Punishment: Denial, anal, pee

Limits: Illegal, poo, social suicide, permanent, family friends, blood needles, messy, blackmail

KIK: Axe87

alexralston

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 15, 2015
My kik is
Alex.ralston

I'm a very submissive guy who will do anything for his mistress.
I really like thing cum denial and orgasm control.
Hope Im what your looking for.

funlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 25, 2010
My kik is maleslave909 and I'm available to take photos on demand

arussell5150

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2014
My kik is arussell5150. I like a little bit of everything. Message me and see if you like.

CaelenES

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 22, 2015
Hello Miss. My name is Caelen *bows* I'm a 20 yeard old guy on KiK I usually do RP KiK submission, have not done real yet. When I do RP usually as I girl (with all parts) its intresting and fun playing a diffrent role though I can be guy or girl. I have no Limits on RP Submission. Now if we are doing real submission still through KiK (like real life stuff) then Im a guy xD and I have limits. Besides that I would love to learn from you. Thank you

KiK: Caelen_ES

Skater3121

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2015
I´m your slave

Hi my kik name is skater3121 and i want to try EVERYTHING! You can do with me whatever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals