looking for male or female slaves

Misalover232

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 15, 2014
looking for male or female slaves message me if you want a mistress and have skype too
i don't do webcam only voice chat ok

Last edited:

instajuik

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2015
Hi mistress

My name is Ben, I'm a young inexperienced slave and I hope you want to command me online. I can skype, kik and snapchat.
I find myself a little anal whore.
My limits are scat, blood/heavy pain and public.

Goodboyslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 6, 2015
I can be your slave and I can do anything to serve you and do anything for you my kik is liularry3333 and my Skype is zlzcfrank

jocoloco

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 12, 2015
Iam a 20 yearsold asian boy Iam a new slave and would like to learn more. my kik is joshywah17

Goodboyslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 6, 2015
Hi mistress I am a really limitless and loyalty slave I really want to serve you. My kik is liularry3333 and Skype is zlzcfrank

Dazzler

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 15, 2015
England
Would love to be your sissy sub

Hi Mistress

I would really love to have you as my Mistress on Skype my Skype add is Darran0602

istretch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 16, 2015
I'm ready to serve you Mistress and a moments notice :3 I'm on skype right now eager to obay

HDMANUBANG

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 6, 2016
looking for male or female slaves message me if you want a mistress and have skype too
i don't do webcam only voice chat ok
I am male 22 with muscular body and i am realy obediant , iam ready to do all vor my mistress .... Pls make me to ur own slave , and if i do what wrong then punish me pls write me pm pls

Featured Threads

New Personals