Looking for Online Sub for Humiliation and Instruction

jefuk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 30, 2013
Hello,

I am a serious master of over 3 years and I am looking to add to my group of subs at the moment.

You will find me a flexible dom on the important issues such as time-zone, social standing and trust issues right from the off and I feel it is important to mention I do not wish to dominate your bank balance or just get a few cheap pics to post on the internet, rather I enjoy allowing you to access your desires through me and the thrill everyone gets from it ;).

So what can I offer?, well that is down to you, simply respond with a list of what are your likes, dislikes and limits and we can go from there. I must add I am not interested in scat or any family stuff, (I have no issue with those that are it's just not for me and I would not know where to begin). I specialize in humiliation and the setting of rules for completion within a time frame. Those I currently do this with seem to find it very enjoyable and I expect you will too.

By the way, do not be fooled by my pleasant demeanor on here, I will be strict and commanding when involved (unless discussed otherwise).

I should also say I do get a few requests a month for this so please be detailed and shown enthusiasm when replying :)

E-mail; [email protected]
kik; jefuk

Talk soon

F

Featured Threads

New Personals