Looking for outdoor photo tasks

tjpublic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2011
I'm feeling frisky and think I'm going to go to a public walking trail for a photo shoot of sorts.

I would love to have people either post a picture of someone outside (nude or varying clothes) for me to replicate, or a detailed description of pose, clothing, location, background etc.

I'm not a fan of anything sexual (nude is not lewd, being sexual changes that) with it being a public area with a risk of being seen.

I can take household things or props with me, certain clothing M&F, although I would prefer to have anything I'm taking with be able to fit in my pocket, I could bring a backpack if necessary.

Here is a thread I did a while back. I took about 20 pictures replicating some of these, but have since lost all of my pictures. http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=3555

I will try to complete any pictures I can, if you post one that I complete I will send it to you for proof.

Nothing can involve other people, want to be discrete about all of this.

tjpublic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2011
Just for reference, here is a photo I took as a request last time. (Someone sent me photo on left, I'm the copy on the right)

picture.php

tjpublic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2011
Bump! Still thinking of going out for a photo shoot, have a few requested photos.

Featured Threads

New Personals