Looking for picture ideas

HekkerS

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 19, 2016
On getdare i lost an online exposure dare. The winner made a kinktalk album with pictures of me on this site: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=10223

The deal was, for every comment I have to post another picture. And if nobody comments for 3 days the album gets removed. I got tons of coments, hence I have to post tons of humiliating exposure pictures :(
So i need you to post here what picture you want next.

My only limits are scat, full public, diapers and crossdressing.
Also i am in chastity and won't get out any time soon.

pls be nice to me. I am already almost fully exposed and why make my life even harder:)

Last edited:

HekkerS

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 19, 2016
Sadly I don't know as I am not the one deciding about my chastity. But I don't think any time soon. At least one or two more weeks.

master.corbin

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 28, 2016
Who is your Misstress? How can I contact her?

I'd like to see one kneeling, wearing a pair of sport socks, boxers in your mouth, smiling. Use timer to take it. Send me a PM when you uploaded it ;)

HekkerS

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 19, 2016
Who is your Misstress? How can I contact her?

I'd like to see one kneeling, wearing a pair of sport socks, boxers in your mouth, smiling. Use timer to take it. Send me a PM when you uploaded it ;)

made it for you sir. hope you like it.

RachaelB1997

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 15, 2015
Write "Anal Whore for Pardy" on your stomach & take a pic of you squatting with your legs spread, naked of course.

Featured Threads

New Personals