Looking for slaves

Abc123wrestling

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 15, 2015
Hello, I am a 23 year old male master looking for slaves on kik. It's not a fulltime thing, it's for 1 week. I'm calling it a slave test, but I guess you could also call it a game.the point is to try to make it a whole week being my slave. I'm mainly looking for female slaves, but if you are a male then that's fine as long as you have access to female clothes. Not just a pair of panties or something, I'm mean a lot of female clothes. You must be able to show your face. THERE WILL BE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS WITH YOUR FACE.you will also be nude a lot.Now I'm gonna be honest, this is going to be very hard to do for some of you. I'm telling you now that this will be very messy, and very dirty. These are the only limits I respect:
• no blood- there will not be any blood. Even if you are into that I'm sorry that just won't happen.
• no eating shit- I will not make you eat shit, how ever there will most definitely involve shit. I'm serious,I'm saying it will be gross.IF you do eat shit then tell me and we can do that to.
• no extreme pain, but if you want it then that I can do.
• you must be willing to drink pee though

This is how it will work: message me on kik and kik only. No email. Send a message saying you want to take the test. The test lasts 1 week. 4 pm in the afternoon is when things start each day of the test week and ends atleast at 12 midnight. Btw I'm USA eastern time. If you can stay up till 2 in the morning then that's even better. You must be atleast 18 years old and no older than 35. When it is 4 pm I will send you a message on kik each day. Once it is 4 pm and you got the message you must do EVERYTHING I say. It may be something very gross an nasty, or something very easy. You have 1 skip each day which means you can skip the assignment. Choose your skip wisely. Every time you need to go to the bathroom you must tell me first, in case I want you to do an assignment. If I have not replied to your bathroom message in atleast 5 minutes, then you can go without asking but you must film it an then send it to me. Same goes with eating or drinking. Im never going to say you can't eat or drink something it just, but it will be the way i tell you to do with it. When it is not 4pm yet, and you need to use the bathroom, take a shower,etc. you must film it. You won't have to film you when your eating before 4. Every hour you will send your checkup video, must be a minute long, with you still wearing whatever I have told you to wear before. That means you will wear anything I say. THERE WILL NOT be public humiliation, but you must film yourself leaving your house if you need to. You do not need any toys but if you do have them that would be better. I'm sorry to be mean about this but no over weight people. I know some people don't care about size but I do. There will be a lot of verbal abuse. If you are a female slave, you will give me your first name( do not give me your last name, I don't need it) and you will give me your age. If you are a male slave then you will do the same but I will give you a female name that you will go by the whole week. Now if you ask me to be your master, then you will agree to this rule: if you cannot complete the whole week, then I get to make an album here on kinktalk with your first name( the name I gave for male slaves) and put every photo in it. So that is the risk you take. But if you are able to pass the test, then I will write your kinktalk username, or kik username( either one you want) in the replies of this thread saying you are an A+ slave and you can show any dominant you have or will have and I hope they will be impressed. Other dominants, if you have a slave you want to take this test, tell them to send me a message on kik. If you are a couple( straight, gay, lesbian), and you both want to be my slaves, that would be the best thing ever. REMEMBER you must be willing to do everything, and everything I say that involves taking photos and videos. THIS IS A BIG RULE: there will be a code I will give you every day at 4pm that you will write on your hand. EVERY photo and video will require you showing that code on your hand. This is a way to know your real and to keep you to not forget. If you forget to show it in any photo or video, there will be painful consequences. I may also put you in a chat sometimes with some of my other slaves, which means you must be willing to show yourself in anyway I tell you. If i put you in a chat with one of my slaves, and you upload things they show anywhere, then my other slave can upload your stuff anywhere, SO DONT DO THAT.

Ok if you want to take the 1 week test send me a message on my kik: wrestlingfanLJ

If you have any questions also send me a message on kik.

DONT FORGET THAT THERE WILL BE VERY GROSS STUFF. I MEAN IT,YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING.

Abc123wrestling

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 15, 2015
Ok once again, this didn't go my way. If you are a REAL girl, which means no males, then real girls can still do this. Or later I will post a new thread, still only for real girls, it will be different from this. It won't be as gross and dirty

Featured Threads

New Personals