Looking for some extreme play on Star Wars Day / May 4th

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
This lockdown has forced me to stay at home with my incredibly vanilla GF for over a month, but on May 4 she will finally visit some of her friends. That means I have the entire house to myself, and both all my toys and her clothes to play with, for the evening and night.

I have lots of ideas myself on how to spend that time, but since one of my main kinks is simply following other's orders I'm asking you all for help. I posted the same question in GetDare as well, so I'll combine whatever you beautiful people come up with into an evening/night of depravity and keep you all updated with reports/pictures/video chat/whatever else y'all like. A link to my toy list and limits are in my signature (don't even bother reading the likes and dislikes since this about YOU, not me).

Suggestions so far from GetDare, I'm sure I'll get some even more extreme suggestions here:
  • Repeat of last time I did this (post in a couple of "use me as a slave" Kik threads; last time I had 3 people use me for their pleasure)
  • Spanking thread: everyone can give me spanks, with an incentive for me to get up to a certain number (rest of the rules TBD)
  • Try an extreme faproulette from one of my collections (the "online" and "long term" ones will be hard to set up/complete in time, but apart from the extreme scat ones most of the others are fair game, and feel free to find something even worse that stays within or pushes my limits!)
  • ... Options 2 or 3 with a couple of hours of online slavery as a punishment if I fail to get enough spanks / finish the faproulette
  • Other suggestions (maybe something for the night, e.g. sleep in lingerie/with a buttplug/etc?
  • Suggestions for a nice nasty dinner?

Featured Threads

New Personals