Looking for someone to give me a list of picture tasks

thing2526

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 14, 2014
Hi - I originally posted this on GetDare but the responses I got didn't end up going anywhere, so I thought maybe I'd have more luck here :)

I haven't done much like this for quite a while, and unfortunately since I'm available irregularly I don't think that trying a full slave/master relationship would be fair, but I have an idea that I'd like to try and I'm looking for someone to help me with it.

Basically, I'd like a master to send me a long list of tasks/dares to do. These will start off with simple/boring things, but they will get more daring/explicit/risky as I work through the list. I'd like it if I had a reasonably long list to start with, and then if you liked what I've done when I finish working through it then perhaps we can do another

I'll take photos of me doing each of the tasks, and I'll either send them to you directly or post them on a public website.

My only limits are anal, scat and showing my face in pictures (at least to start with). I'm not particularly experienced, but I'd like to test my limits as I work through the list and try things like piss, hidden-public/semi-public, mild-medium pain, embarrassment, bondage, exposure, maybe messy...basically anything you can think of.

So if this interests you then let me know - if you have any questions then I'll be happy to answer them too, and thanks for reading.

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
This does interest me, however I will need to see what I'd be working with.

Take a full frontal nude.

Face: Blur it out
Chest/Torso: Write "Cum Whore" on it
Nipples: Put some Pegs or Clamps on
Balls: Put some Pegs or Clamps on
Penis: Soft

Then take another full frontal nude with all the same details as above but this time your penis should be fully erect.

andresd

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2012
fetlife source

Here's the thread with several creative task ideas: https://fetlife.com/users/3494850/posts/2264865

You are welcome to do any of them, that are not crossing our limits.

The first and most simple is: 1) CLOTHESPINS!
I love clothespins. How many can you fit on your genitals? Write on yourself or on a sign in the photo with the final total: "## for Unruly". During and after photos are fun too :)

There are a lot of more.

You are welcome!

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
Hi New2This54 - I've done as you've asked, and the pictures are in an album on here (http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=6092).

Hope this is satisfactory and I look forward to hopefully hearing from you again.

Hello.

I have reviewed your pictures and they look good. A while back, I posted some ideas for pictures, I want you to read through these and do as many as you can:

1) A Picture of you completley naked on your knees looking at the camera with your hands behind your back. Can blur face out if you want. Also have New2this54 written on your body somewhere, if you post with face then post it on your forehead, if you don't post it on your chest or something.

2) Males Only A picture of your knees with your cock in a glass full of something messy like Ketchup but your whole cock has to be in this glass. My name should also be on your body.

3) A picture of you with your legs spread in the air and toothpaste smeared over your penis holding a sign above your penis with my name on so you can see my name and your penis full of Toothpaste in the picture.

4) A simple Picture of you on your knees however your legs should be spread out. Pegs on your nipples would be good but not needed if pain is something you don't like. I would also like it to say "Property of New2this54"

5) A picture of you sitting crosslegged on the toliot. You can have your face in the picture if you want but if you don't want your face in the picture I want the picture to show your toes up too both your nipples atleast. Once again New2this54 should be written on your chest.

Extreme

6) A picture of you sunbathing on the beach wearing either nothing or just a bikini. Yes, that goes for both males and females with the bikini. Once again your face doesn't have to be in the picture but it would be better. I once again want New2this54 to be posted on your body somewhere. Now I understand not everyone has access to the beach so you can either do this in your garden if your a wimp, a street road or a park bench.

7) Go anywhere where there is a tree and tape or tie yourself to it nude. I want a picture of you tied to the tree with New2this54 written somewhere on your body or have the sign with my name on also taped to the tree. Face is once again not needed. I would like a Full Frontal for this but if for some reason you cant do Full photo's make it so we can atleast see my name, a bit of you to show your nude and that your actually tied to the tree.

8) This one requires you to show face It is the most simple pose I can give a slave. Just a picture of you naked standing infront of the mirror taking a picture with your phone. This one will require you to show your face so if you don't like showing your face. Don't do this one.

9) A picture of you completly naked. On your chest you will draw a portrait of yourself as best as you can. All over your arms and legs you will write my first name. Abbas. You have a choice. You can either cover your face or your genitles however you can only use your hands to cover the area you pick. This requires a full body shot. You don't have to cover anything but if you do you have to choose.

10) A full frontal picture of you naked wearing nothing except a nappy however that sounds too easy to be on my extreme dares right? You will write New2this54 on your chest and you will fill the nappy with a total of three messy products you can choose them. You can post your face with this picture if you want to but you don't need too.

Clothes

11) A Picture of you dressed up as a Superhero. This could be anyone from Batman, Superman, Captain America. Remember their is a big difference between a Hero and a Villian. Now I know that you aren't going to go out and buy a costume for one dare so if you would like you can either use house hold materials to make you look like a hero, actually buy a costume or get completley naked and draw the costume onto you. They are your three options. In your hand you should hold a sign with New2this54 on.

12) A Picture of you dressed up as a Supervillian. This could be anyone from The Joker, Cthulu, The Bain, or someone else. Remember their is a big difference between a Hero and a Villian. Now I know that you aren't going to go out and buy a costume for one dare so if you would like you can either use house hold materials to make you look like a hero, actually buy a costume or get completley naked and draw the costume onto you. They are your three options. In your hand you should hold a sign with New2this54 on.

13) A picture of you dressed up as an animal of your choice. How you dress up is up to you to decide. You can be such animals like a Cow, Horse, Dog, Cat or Bunny. Anything. However if you do post a picture of you dressed up, you once again don't have to post a face but you do have to post a face if you use face paint. I want you to send me the picture but somewhere, my name has to be in their.

thing2526

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 14, 2014
Thank you for the lists andresd and New2This54.

Since the album I started is described as 'As instructed by New2This54', I've started working on your list and just uploaded the picture of the first task. I'll do my best with them and hopefully do as many as possible.

I may well start a second album and try some of the photos from your Fetlife list andresd. If anyone else wants to give me suggestions or a list of tasks then please feel free to - the more I have to do, the better :)

andresd

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2012
Well, you can name a new album without any nicknames. And put all your task pictures there. I think this will be much easier :)

You can also post those pictures into FetLife, and we can make friends there. I have the same nickname there.

thing2526

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 14, 2014
I've now done the first 3 tasks from New2This54's list, and they're in my album, with more to come soon hopefully.

I will do some of your tasks and upload them to a new album without nicknames Andresd, and if anyone else has any suggestions then I'll put them there too.

Featured Threads

New Personals