Looking for someone who enjoys to expose slaves on kinktalk

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
I am looking for someone who is at least a bit dominant (could be a slave with a dominant side) that wants to simply expose my slave - post his pics up on Kinktalk. I simply enjoy seeing him exposed by others.
If you enjoy exposing someone and dont really care about the slave, we could make this "long-term" since I need someone that will post him whenever I want: in case of a punishment, horny moment or any time I simply want him up.

Pm me if you are interested. If you are ready to start right now - pm me your kik cause I need someone right now as well.
p.s. It would be great if you include few sentences on your experience or wishes in a pm.

You would be exposing him: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=13121

Last edited:

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
Still ongoing. PM me with your 'applications' and we can go from there. From all the others who are waiting for my slave to be exposed - it's gonna happen tomorrow (again) probably more than once.
PM if you want to participate as exposurs or similar.

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
New round of this add! Everything is the same, this time you get his pics with a day or two, post them, and enjoy the comments.

Let me know in your PM if you want him to serve some time as well or if you are interested in more rough exposure.

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
I need my slave exposed

Once again, I need someone who likes to expose
Contact me with some into and take a look at the thread up there!

Featured Threads

New Personals