looking for subbys

nala_cub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 13, 2014
So I am still taking on more submissives. Master enjoys that i have taken to this sobwell and He enjoys the fruit of my labor. As it shouldbbe and i am extreamly happy to be ablebto please Him in this way. Id like to help those who are unsure of thier roles and are rather new to the lifestyle. Id love to teach you how to serve and help you build a pain tolerance bit by bit. I have one sub on trial currently (building up a nipple pain tolerance atm)and another waiting on a pic. If you' d like me to concider you send a picture of yourself (no face and doesnt have to be nude-also if u r curvy Master loves curvy girls n so do I.. dont be shy ) holding up a sign that says "nalas future toy" or write it sumwhere on ur body for brownie points haha. I can do the same to show im legit. Im nurturing and will push ur limits but gently. I have extencive training in many areas. Even if you just have a question please message me. Just trying to lower the number of battered slaves out there as I was one.

Wellhung

Not so kinky
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 20, 2014
I'm very interested in being your Slave. I'm very obedient. My kik is The_Law6 Message me and I'll send you what you want. Please consider me

linked

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2014
im interested, kik jumbo05, will do whatever you ask

Featured Threads

New Personals