looking for tit abuse

shavenhaven

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2015
In need of tasks. Enjoy hard tit abuse but bored of spanking them now. Any ideas please..

UnholyMoses

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2015
Grab you some clothespins and clip as many as you can on each tit. Leave an open space. You want to take a brush, and hit them as hard as you can with the brush side of the brush. Once they are red, take as many rubber bands as you can, and put them around your tits. Make sure they are smaller so you can really feel it.

shavenhaven

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2015
Thank you for your suggestion however that's quite regular self abuse for me. I'm looking for other ideas.

UnholyMoses

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2015
Get a candle and light it. Take an ice cube and place it on your nipples to get them hard. drip the wax on your nipples. Then place your tits above the candle until the wax melts off.

dariodragon7

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 13, 2015
I suggest you lay down in your bed with a few ice cubes placed all over them and leave them there until they melt

papabeli

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 4, 2015
Put on a pair of butterfly clamps (They have other names, the ones that pinch harder when pulled on). Tie a bootlace to the chain between them at a point where the other end hangs down as far as your knees, then tie the other to a full 2L pop bottle. (If you don't have a full one, you can fill an empty one with water rather than waiting until you can buy one). You may not bend your knees at all. Pick up the bottle in both hands and stand upright, feet shoulder width apart, and hold out your arms shoulder height, fully extended, and then drop the bottle. Repeat 15 times or until you can't stand it any longer, but if you quit early, you may not touch your nipples until your next challenge.

Featured Threads

New Personals