United States (East of the Rockies)

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
47 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Well I have been on a few of these sites. I am wondering if there are any serious female slaves/subs. It gets real tiring to start to meet someone and get things going then puff they are gone. I have heard of this problem from many a master. If it is from so many masters, is it because of the master? Is it because of the slave? I am a lil older, level headed, master looking for truth in a slave. I have no age hang-up they can be 25 or 40 as long as they are true to themselves and their master. An example of one is I ask her thoughts on a question and she said it is not her decision and to not bother her again. I understand you are my slave and what I say goes, but that don’t mean I don’t have questions for you and demand an honest answer. Till things get farther into being together I am willing to answer any question honestly. When you become my slave you must have permission to ask the question then if you get an answer it will be truthful. If I am wrong let me know and fill me in on where I am wrong. If I am right and you are looking for this please contact me.

• Kinks:
to many to mention

• Experience:
I have been a master for several years. I have a lot of experance to teach you. I also belive you are never to old to learn something new.

• Limits:
will be decused between us.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
47 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Well I have been on a few of these sites. I am wondering if there are any serious female slaves/subs. It gets real tiring to start to meet someone and get things going then puff they are gone. I have heard of this problem from many a master. If it is from so many masters, is it because of the master? Is it because of the slave? I am a lil older, level headed, master looking for truth in a slave. I have no age hang-up they can be 25 or 40 as long as they are true to themselves and their master. An example of one is I ask her thoughts on a question and she said it is not her decision and to not bother her again. I understand you are my slave and what I say goes, but that don’t mean I don’t have questions for you and demand an honest answer. Till things get farther into being together I am willing to answer any question honestly. When you become my slave you must have permission to ask the question then if you get an answer it will be truthful. If I am wrong let me know and fill me in on where I am wrong. If I am right and you are looking for this please contact me.

• Kinks:
to many to mention

• Experience:
I have been a master for several years. I have a lot of experance to teach you. I also belive you are never to old to learn something new.

• Limits:
will be decused between us.

lets see what is out there

Featured Threads

New Personals