M/Dom/31 seeks F/slave/Under 40 ~ Looking for longer term online slave

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
Orgasm Control, Clothing Control, Anal, Power Exchange, Light Pain and Humiliation, Predicament Play, more?
Limits
The usual. Scat, blood, lasting damage, illegal, family, social damage, blackmail etc.
Experience
My experience is a mix of online and offline as you will see if you read my post.

Ky88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2019
Hello! I'm a dom looking to explore a bit further with the right sub.

So who am I?

Well, I’m glad you asked. I’m 31, male, a bit taller than average, and average build. I’m British, I live and work in South East England. I like reading, video games, weird ways to visualise ideas, and have recently found myself drawing again, having not drawn much for years! Further details about myself will of course be shared as they come up in conversation.

I have moderate experience as a dominant both online and in real life, I wouldn’t say I’m a complete novice, but there are many with far greater experience than my own. I knew I wasn’t regular in my interests from fairly early on, but only really seriously delved into it in my late 20s. I’ve tried many things since then with multiple partners, some for short periods, some for longer periods, and that really is the core of my ethos now: to try new things and see if I, and whoever I’m trying them with, enjoy them. In this though I’m not highly strung up on protocol or great formality. I value obedience, effort, honesty and a desire for self improvement, at all times. To that end I am interested in the longer term continuous dynamic with a sub, but am relatively open as to the detail..

What am I looking for?

A girl with intelligence, good humour, and a good, even if only basic, idea as to her interests and curiosities in BDSM. I don’t mind if you’re experienced or not, the ability to communicate what you want, what you like, and what you don’t is more important. You should be able to hold a conversation about everyday things as well as kinky things. I’m not afraid for a sub to have a personality; I can be dry, I can be sarcastic, and I can be prone to flights of literary fancy - you being able to match that or bring something completely different to the conversation would be terrific. All in all, I’d like to become friends as we get to know each other.

As far as a bit more detail? Age isn’t a main concern, I’d prefer a sub closer to my age, but I think connection matters more than this alone. Similarly, I’d prefer for you to be in a timezone within a few hours of mine (UTC + 0), but again, depending on how your schedule works, this is a pretty loose preference. I have a preference for the attractive, but this is as much about how you carry yourself and act as pure looks.

Most of all though: You don’t have to be perfect, you don’t have to match everything, these are just things I’m looking for, sometimes you find the right path in the places you didn’t even think to look.

What do I expect from you?

I’m mostly fairly flexible about your expectations for how a relationship might develop. My single requirement is that I will expect you to give me full control over your orgasms, not necessarily immediately, but starting quite early on. You must be willing to hand over at least a little control of other aspects of your life too, though exactly how much depends entirely on you. It might simply be rules, clothing, bedtimes, or a daily journal at one end, to something more intense like food, fitness and bathroom regimes. That said, in what you do hand over I will be demanding, I will expect obedience. That said, I also value effort, I know I won’t get things right all the time but I will try, I only expect the same in return from you.

Pictures. This is up for discussion as to extent. I would want at least one picture, not necessarily with face, clothed, and with the date in it, at some point early on. Beyond that, while I do like to be able to see (and even hear) the control and the obedience of a sub, it would be up to the level of comfort you are happy with. As should be expected here, unless you wanted otherwise, no pictures would be shared or kept whatsoever.

Communication is the other biggie in this one. People are busy, I understand that, I am too. We don’t necessarily need to chat every day, but frequent communication is a must. So Kik, Whatsapp, Discord or some other messenger is needed in due course. And in this honesty is key, this sort of relationship especially simply doesn’t work without it, both in giving feedback and in making realistic commitments.

Now if you’ve got this far I hope there’s one main question left.

How should I get in contact with you?

Simply PM me! Tell me a bit about yourself, your age, general timezone, a bit out how you’ve got here, what your expectations are, your likes, your dislike. It doesn’t have to be War and Peace, but something a little longer than a haiku would be appreciated!

Ky

Featured Threads

New Personals