M master .. Looking for female/slave/under 30/serious replies only

Kenssxd

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 24, 2015
Hey there ..
As it is clear from the title that im looking for dirty lil pet for me ... Ive been into online m/s realtions since 1 month thats not much i know and im learning .. Ive owned many slave over this period and some of them were perfect charm though most were short term and laggy .. Im looking for serious realtionship only ...

ABOUT ME
Like i mentioned above ive been into online m/s for a month .. I dont have any irl experience ..
Im 6ft .. A mid between skinny and atheletic build ... Im in the basketball team since i was 13 .... I have black hair and black eyes (Boring i know) ..
I love music ... I listen to every kind almost ..
Im very much into computers and art .. I sketch in my free time to post on my insta .. Im very much into anime and manga .. But my life dosent give me many chances too realise them ..
I love inflicting pain .. I like to have full control of my pets ..I find a submissive girl really attractive in real life too ..

Im looking for girl (Preferably of my timezone) to submit to me completely ..
I want a girl that will..
Respect me from the bottom of her heart.
Is very obidient .
Is loyal ...
I repect the fact that many girls dont prefer sending pics .. I'll request that i will ask for a few pics at the start of our realtionship so i know you are real .. I can wait for pics till you trust me completely but yes i will ask for them ..

I hope you read through the boring post but if you contact .. Im gonna assume you did ..

Featured Threads

New Personals