M4F 31/M Exp Dom looking for a long term sub/slave

J0vial0ne

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 16, 2016
Hello! I'm an experienced Dom looking for a long term submissive for online play with the potential of more in the future. I've been writing for 10 years and have been a Dom for a little over that. I have wonderful availability, am very detailed/imaginative, understand the psychological and physical aspects of the D/S relationship, and have fulfilled the roles of Master, Daddy and Sadist. For the sake of time difference I will say I'm in the US so it won't be an unpleasant surprise later. Pictures are welcome and the favor will be returned with some of my own.

My ideal partner will be open minded, reliable, imaginative, well written, and eager to please. I have a laundry list of kinks and six limits. My limits are kids, vore, scat, vomit, bestiality, and gore. My kinks include but aren't limited to master/slave, DDLG, knife play, electrical play, abuse, non con, bondage, giving multiple orgasms, collar/pet play, behavior modification, and so many more. I'll send the full list if you ask.

I'm only looking for one partner so my attention won't be divided therefore messages saying things like "hey" will be ignored.
If you're still reading this and interested, send me a message on Kik: o0J0vial0o

Featured Threads

New Personals