[M4F] 31 PA Sub looking for a long term serious Mistress.

McFlyer12

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 31, 2017
So...I've posted quite a few of these at this point, across various sites. And obviously I'm still looking. I'm not sure if that's more indicative of me as a sub, what I am looking for or just the landscape of the scene in general. Don't get me wrong, I've met some amazing people and had some great relationships. But you do start to wonder if there will ever be a time to hang up the chastity cage and move on...

But also, today is not that day! I do still hold out hope that I can find my Queen/Princess/Owner/Love/Whatever You might want to be called. I will start by saying that I am going to be fairly detailed. I've found that with certain things, it's just better to give a full picture from the start. Saves some time at least in the long run. But by no means, does this signify that I am not open and flexible. I realize that wonderful people all come in different shapes, sizes and degrees of mental makeup. So if You feel I could be a fit for You, please message me. Even if everything doesn't match up.

Me as a Submissive:
- For me, this is who I am. I truly feel like I am being who I am meant to be when I am serving another. It's cliche but in the rest of my life, I am normally the one in charge or making most of the decisions. And while I can handle that, I also know that isn't who I am to be. I long to find someone that I can serve. That I can dedicate myself to and give my all to their pleasure. I crave structure and control. And I also like to be pushed. I want to the be the best sub that I can be and I know that we grow the most through adversity. So I want to have my boundaries pushed and expanded. I want to find out just what my limits truly are and just what I am capable. I can be very opinionated about certain things but also am very good at listening and taking direction. I am also very hard working and will always put everything I can into what I am doing.

Me outside of Kink:
- I am 31 and divorced. I live alone, minus when one of my nephews come crash at my home. I work in the teaching field. Very specialized in what I do. I love to be outside. Hiking is my pastime of choice. I enjoy running to clear my head. I also enjoy reading and try to find time whenever I can. I am definitely a fantasy geek when it comes to books and movies. Brandon Sanderson is my favorite author without a second thought. I try and stay active. I enjoy cleaning and spending time with my family. Love going to the movies.

Most people would have no idea I am a submissive type. I am in the midst quiet side and love to listen but will talk an ear off if it's an interesting subject.

What I am Looking for:
- Ideally I want what most of us want. That ideal in person, love story. Where you find your perfect mate and love happily ever after. Of course I realize the odds of finding that perfect match locally, let alone through Reddit is highly unlikely. So I am very open to online as well. I realize it's a different dynamic that way but I have had some extremely good and fulfilling online relationships.

In terms of the type of person....I'm not sure I can give a set answer. There are too many amazing and wonderful Women out there, with various attributes to try and pigeon hole what I am looking for. I'll list my like and dislikes but other then that, if You think we could be a match, please message me. I appreciate people for who they are and what makes them special.

- Control
- Chastity
- Tease and Denial
- Impact Play
- Humiliation
- Semi Public
- Anal

Dislikes:
- Messy
- Watersports

Limits:
- Illegal
- Blood
- Puke
- Animals
- Social Suicide

*And yes, I am open to sending pictures and videos. I will verify right away but I also do believe in building a base level of trust before sending all manner of pictures and videos.

*And thank You for Your time and consideration if You actually read all of that. I really do appreciate it.

Kik: mcflyer12

Featured Threads

New Personals