Status
Not open for further replies.

sluttingaround

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 12, 2015
i been really bad at following through with tasks after a few days. i thought i could use some motivation . i thought i should take some embarrassing pics and give them to whoever asks during these next few days and you can post them in an album here. the only way i can get you to take them down is if i do a task of your choice that doesnt use my limits. if i don't do your task a month after giving it to me you can threaten me to post my pics on other sites and give me 1 week to do that task and a punishment, or post the pics on any site you want. is anyone interested in making me learn my lessonS?

• Love
Reactions: The king

ukeoyaji

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 4, 2015
I'll happily force you to obey. Send the pics and we'll get them online and make you earn the right to get them down.

Noswal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2015
I'd love to have some incriminating photos to threaten you with, within reason of course. Please send them my way

saxel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 1, 2015
I would like to get a few of the photos and give you tasks to get the photos back.

WardIsHydra

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 3, 2015
Australia
i been really bad at following through with tasks after a few days. i thought i could use some motivation . i thought i should take some embarrassing pics and give them to whoever asks during these next few days and you can post them in an album here. the only way i can get you to take them down is if i do a task of your choice that doesnt use my limits. if i don't do your task a month after giving it to me you can threaten me to post my pics on other sites and give me 1 week to do that task and a punishment, or post the pics on any site you want. is anyone interested in making me learn my lessonS?

I would love to help. Send them over, preferably by kik, username wardishydra or on pm here

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Send me a few of those pics, I got a few things for u to do

doubleddipper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 8, 2015
I'll happily help you with this little blip your having.
Send me the pics, I got something good in mind.
PM for email

Uw21

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 29, 2015
Yeah I would love to black mail you. I havnt don't that in a while. Send me some pics and I'll give you something special to do.

RT1354

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 10, 2015

Send them to me on Kik if you have the app

Kik: somethingfunnyinsert

thisguy0001

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 25, 2015
i would gladly help. kik me at meep931 to let me know more and email me at [email protected]

thisguy0001

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 25, 2015
add me on kik @meep931 or email me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals