male dom looking for an online longterm F sub

meurstony

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 20, 2016
I’ve been wanting to post for quite sometime but never gotten around to it. I’m basically done with ghosters... really looking for someone genuine, someone who is truly looking for a master/daddy/sir. And someone that I can really connect with.

What I am looking for: The type of relationship I am looking for is both sexually and non, someone that I can be able to do stuff with, as well talk to them on a person-to-person level.

My interests
Bullying, misogyny, Degrading, punishment, humiliation, domination, control, hypnosis, micromanaging, bathroom control, ass play, anal stretching, force play, rules, clothing control, rough play, dares, pet play, abdl, brainwashing.

I do love the "innocent" type of littles, the ones who need to rely on their daddie to make decisions.
prefer those who are willing to send pics.

kik me:tonymeurs

Reactions: Anomynous

Slaveashley

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 30, 2023
I’ve been wanting to post for quite sometime but never gotten around to it. I’m basically done with ghosters... really looking for someone genuine, someone who is truly looking for a master/daddy/sir. And someone that I can really connect with.

What I am looking for: The type of relationship I am looking for is both sexually and non, someone that I can be able to do stuff with, as well talk to them on a person-to-person level.

My interests
Bullying, misogyny, Degrading, punishment, humiliation, domination, control, hypnosis, micromanaging, bathroom control, ass play, anal stretching, force play, rules, clothing control, rough play, dares, pet play, abdl, brainwashing.

I do love the "innocent" type of littles, the ones who need to rely on their daddie to make decisions.

Hello sir :)) I'm looking for a long term daddy/master

Woofseekingescape

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 17, 2021

My interests

Hello Daddy I love your profile. My Kik is woofseekingowner is your interested.

Featured Threads

New Personals