Not open for further replies.

MasterMattew

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 18, 2014
Hey there boys,

Been a master since the age of 18, I'm very serious, trustworthy and i'm not here to play game!

I'm 29, i'm single for now and I work 5 days a week, so I would prefer my slave to have kik messenger, because it allows me to talk to him while I work and it allows me to have more control then on Skype!

Many underage slave boy, contacted me before, and I will let you know right now that, it doesn't work with me, you will be block on here, kik and I will also report you! I'm also not interested in girls so girls stop contacting me on kik I will not respond to you, you will be blocked automatically!

I am looking for either a straight, bi or gay slave, that is serious, that has kik messenger, that can take pics and videos, and that is serious enough to show face!

I had a slave contacted me before to control his chastity with a belt, but he had a gf/wife and needed to get release from time to time, well I didn't take him and I will not take anyone that doesn't give me complete control over them, including, when they can have sex, and when they can have pleasure!

The rules I normally give to my slave are these:

1. Chastity, I love a slave in chastity, teased, denied, ruin orgasm, everything that goes with it!
2. Clothes control (that one can be discuss for those who can't) but basically I ask for pictures or clothes, and everynight before bed I tell you what to wear the next morning, and you'll make a video of you getting dress and a pic when completely clothed
3. I love having my slave, reporting, what he did at school or work, how he spent his days, etc!
4. I love to see my slave do humiliating thing, seeing him shower, use the bathroom, etc. that turn me on a lot!

I don't mind if you're black/Asian but only slim/athletic slave will be accepted, and if you have chastity belt or toys, you will get on the tope of my list!

if you've read everything so far, contact me on kik messenger "mastermattew" with you're name, age, orientation, and topless pic with face!

I hope to hear from any of you!

Thanks for your time!

Master Mattew

MasterMattew

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 18, 2014
hello

Had one that contacted me on kik messenger, but he was not serious, please be serious and dedicated to this lifestyle!

Master Mattew

Kik: mastermattew

MasterMattew

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 18, 2014
Information

Thanks for that information :) unfortunetly i'm not looking for a female sub!

You're probably talkin about your own bad experiences, as for me, I would never interfere with the slave work, school, or things like that!

Hehe if you read carefully, you will see that i'm serious and really nice but you made it soun like i'm a bad person and i have never talk to you at all! So spare me your bad comment!

To be more specific then i was foron my ad and for those who actually read! NO FEMALE SLAVE! As for the male slave, those rules will probably be the only thing i will control! Nothing else!

Thanks for your time!

But the next person bad mouthing me without knowingme will be reported!

Mastermattew

bearsub1987

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 2, 2014
No one's going to respond to this. You and a lot of other doms are under the delusion that you're entitled to some slave that will give up all their rights and let you do whatever you want from the second they start talking to you. You haven't given anyone a reason to obey you. Also, what's in it for the slave you choose? Nothing, apparently, except having the honor of doing whatever you tell them at all times. See how well that works out for you :')

This sub is, however, correct for the most part, whether or not she is female. You need to develop a rapport with a sub if you want to be a master, it's a give and take relationship, not just a "do what I tell you" kind of deal. In order for a M/s relationship to work, you have to discuss the rules and limitations, not just dictate them.
And as she said, what does the "lucky" sub get out of this exactly?

Reactions: pure_hearted_sub

MasterMattew

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 18, 2014
Information

I have no problem finding a slave!

When it comes to the slave reward, I will talk to him about that when we have talk for a while!

I'm not arrogant, I just meant to say that I didn't wrote on your ad or profile at all, I just didn't appreciate someone to write something on my ad without any reason!

If there's some information missing, then the slave just have to ask when he contact me, if he's not okay with the respond, he can leave, i'm not forcing anyone to follow my rules!

And if I don't find someone then so be it!

I'm just stating what i'm looking for as every other master on here, and as every other slave!

Thanks for your comment and for your time!

Subboy1234

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 26, 2014
Male slave at your command

Hi master Matthew,

I'd like to apply for the position of your full time male slave. I'm 29, very submissive and will follow all instructions as and when commanded.

I have photos available on request and am happy to video link and/or meet. If your interested in speaking with a willing male slave please reply back.

Your humble servant

Chris

MasterMattew

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 18, 2014
hey

Well turn out that there were some serious slaves, but they stop answering after 2 days, so if there are others interested please contact me on kik messenger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals