Male master looking for long term female slave

sarmatio

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2013
I. Who am I?
I'm 25 years old dominant male from Sofia, Bulgaria. I'm funny and compassionate person with huge sense of humour and taste of good things in life. I'm a little bit nerdy and a little bit geeky. I like sci-fi and fantasy stuff like books, movies, tv series and games. I love going to parties and concerts and I mostly listen to metal/rock and trance. I also like going camping or anywhere in the nature - forests, mountains, sea shore. I like people who are honest and I'm trying to be such with people I care about. I'm also sometimes very romantic.

II. Me as Master
I've entered the bdsm world six years ago. I had different thoughts about kinky stuff from my early teenage years but I suppress them because I thought they are wrong. When I was 19 years old I met girl who introduce me to kinky and fetish stuff - not real bdsm M/s but things like sex on public places, blindfold, handcuffs, slapping. From them my interest in bdsm grew more and more. I found out that I'm very dominant person with sadistic side. I had only one real life relationship with girl which was masochistic and wasn't real slave. Online I had few relationship but only two were long term with serious people.

III. My likes
I love control and domination - orgasm, clothes, tease and denial, daily schedule and etc. All kinds of control turns me on. I also like sometimes to hurt the slave a little with different kinds of nipple and pussy torture. This two things are my main interests.
Other things I like are: Insertion (Oral and Anal), Extended penetration, Spanking, Bondage, Ice play, Sensation play, Candle wax, Fisting, Lactation, Sounding, Chastity, Forced orgasm, Degradation, Hidden public, Breast bondage, Clamps, Role play, Figging, Sensory deprivation

IV. Who I seek?
Serious female slave for long term online relationship. I will prefer girls under 30 years but even if they are older if we get together it's not big deal. If relationship continue long enough there is possibility of real life encounter. After some time I would like to have video chats with you and possible pictures. I would like to be not just master but a friend too. You will have to be regular and be able to communicate with me at least 4 times a week. You have to be willing to get to know me. You also will have to share your thoughts, ideas, turn ons about our relationship. I would accept you even without experience if you are ready to proof yourself. You have to patient because I will put you through a lot of questions in the begging. You won't have other masters than me - I'm not sharing, and I won't have other slaves too. I prefer people with similar to my timezone - GMT+2

V. How to contact me?
I use mainly emails and skype and you have to be willing to use at least one of them in the begging. I also have kik so if you have kik too it will be plus. When time comes I will require chats through skype so soon or later you will have to install it. If you have ideas of alternative programs like skype feel free to suggest them.

You could contact me here if you are interested - I will provide you my email and skype in PM.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals