Male Master Looking for special femail

gtf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 1, 2013
Hello

I am looking for someone to share my desires, someone who can appriciate creative and imaginative tasks, someone who is open to new ideas and suggestions.

I wish to find someone who is willing to take this journey together, to be able to earn and give both respect and trust.

I will not be in contact with you 24/7 but will talk through daily correspondance

My likes as a Master is to give unique and fun tasks that will streach both your mind and your body to new higns, I enjoy giving tasks and rules that will fit into your normal life without compromising your work / personal situation.

I enjoy giving humiliation,mild pain and structured tasks that will lead to a feeling of hightened sexual awareness along with a feeling of being owned and dominated.

All communication will be via this site to start with

What I will expect from you

I will require written reports giving details of how you are feeling, the effect of the task on you.
I will expect your positive and negative feedback to ensure that we are both heading in the same direction

If you have read this and it has interested you then please check out some of my posts on GD.

If you believe that you are the correct person for this master then contact me via PM on here with some details about yourself,your experiance and why you believe we would be a good match.

I trust the above is enough to tempt your interest but if you have any questions feel free to ask

Many thanks for reading

Featured Threads

New Personals