• Total voters

fishbowler19

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2008
Canada
I just want to pose a quesion to all of the women (though there aren't many of you) on this sight. I would like to know if you prefer a guy to be shaven down below, or unshaven, or if you couldn't care either way. If i knew how to do a poll I would but I don't so it'll have to be a response thing for now, unless the wonderful staff would like to do me a huge favor and add a poll. Thanks for your time and hopefully responses ladies.

lizard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
earth>us>midwest
I'll add the wife's two cents (she doesn't read or post here, but has an opnion on this topic).

I shave, have for years, and she prefers me clean shaven as it makes oral sex more enjoyable.

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
@ fishbowler: I've added a poll to your thread :) If you wish to know how to do it yourself in the future here's how: Once you have posted your topic click on "Thread Tools" then on "Add a Poll to this Thread".

And to answer the question: I don't really mind. I've had shaved partners and unshaved ones and one never really had a bigger effect on me than the other.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Most deffinatly trimmed, wild isn't very nice to touch etc and shaved looks silly with hairy legs:p

Same goes for women as well for me, i'm easily pleased I guess.

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
My girlfriend greatly prefers trimmed. Left alone, I get pretty hairy. Actually, I prefer me trimemd too as there is more sensation. We haven't tried shaving me completely bald.... yet.

qr1959

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2009
I have been both shaved and trimmed. I keep my pubic area always trimmed. I have on a dare or bet shaved completely. I like to bare but i can get itchy...

papaya

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 2, 2011
London
I prefer to see it trimmed. Shaved would be a close second simply because I'd rather that than untouched.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
I shave because I prefer it that way... as for hairy legs.. shave them as well...!

zyx987

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 10, 2009
Hmm...I'd never really considered this, maybe I'll have to.

Featured Threads

New Personals