Male Slave Looking

andy8856

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 21, 2014
USA
I am a male 26 years old. I work from home as a computer technician, web developer and freelancer. I am looking for friends as well as more than just friends. I am happy to let people control my computer at times and control what my wallpaper is daily. I suffer from A.D.D which means I lose focus and motivation easily. I don't workout as much as I would like too.

I enjoy being told what to do and stuff. I am able to take pictures when I can. I can do things while I am sitting and working, but I just can't do things on my webcam that are naughty while I am working. But I can have my webcam on whenever is needed.

I have Skype: smarttechgeek, I also have yahoo: [email protected], and kik: aussiemale27. I don't mind if you want to share my accounts or what. Please understand that since I work from home there can be times when I am unable to do things, but I do have a tablet that has Kik, Skype and I can also install yahoo messenger on my tablet too. If you use something else please let me know.

My limits including giving out money, and nothing permanent..

Please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Featured Threads

New Personals