Male sub needs a male master over kik.

Miistermayhem

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 31, 2015
22 yo and looking for a long term sub/Dom interaction over kik. You can give me orders anytime of day over kik. I then will do the task, take a photo or video and then show you it is completed then on to the next one.
Willing to do anal peniration with toys, fingers or items around the house, cum shots/eating, cock sounding, public (to a certain degree) and I am open for discussion of what else I will not and am not comfortable doing.
I won't do piss, scat, spit, blood, mutilation or vomit.
If you are interested plz contact through kik as this whole thing will take place there and then maybe move to the phone. My kik is miistermayhem. I looking forward to this so much. Push me to my limit, make me do things I don't think I can do. If I struggle with some anal task tell me to go bigger. Push me!

Miistermayhem

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 31, 2015
22 yo and looking for a long term sub/Dom interaction over kik. You can give me orders anytime of day over kik. I then will do the task, take a photo or video and then show you it is completed then on to the next one.
Willing to do anal peniration with toys, fingers or items around the house, cum shots/eating, cock sounding, public (to a certain degree) and I am open for discussion of what else I will not and am not comfortable doing.
I won't do piss, scat, spit, blood, mutilation or vomit.
If you are interested plz contact through kik as this whole thing will take place there and then maybe move to the phone. My kik is miistermayhem. I looking forward to this so much. Push me to my limit, make me do things I don't think I can do. If I struggle with some anal task tell me to go bigger. Push me!
I do not need anyone anymore, I found someone who is going to be a great pair

Featured Threads

New Personals