imnot

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 14, 2015
My advert copied from GetDare!

Greetings one and all!

I'm really into the scene, and although lots of people replied to my older account, I have started a fresh one, this is because people didn not realy understand my older profile.

I am indeed a Male Cam Slave, I seek ultimate humiliation, degraduation, forced feminisation, cum eating instructions/milking, Chastity (when the device gets here, it on order), dares, tasks etc etc.

I really want to experience what a slave feels like when they have little or no choice, so to make things interesting I am asking that when you contact me you tell me the ultimate scenario that will happen to me, Im open to consensual blackmail/mind fucks.

Ideally id like my new master/mistress to chat to me and get to know me better, built up trust and all that - do things the right way, or one extreme to the another automatically call me your own and do the following - to collar me online, I have real leather collar as well as a long chain and then by using a padlock and a combination safe/key safe or a combination padlock secure and make me comply. I need to feel the inner slut feel.

Im on skype: lr1902

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Featured Threads

New Personals